Adieu

Started by Case, July 16, 2013, 03:51:21 AM

You weren't very good when I played with you. Study up and practice on some IRE game before coming back, thanks.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

This is obligatory

You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Quote from: Maso on July 19, 2013, 09:27:32 AM
Quote from: Case on July 16, 2013, 03:36:02 PM
Awww.  That was a nice lot of stuff to wake up to :)

I would have done this after the HRPT but because of foreignness/monday work, I unfortunately have to miss it.

Yes btw, I do want to come back one day.

The HRPT won't be like ONE THING...that you'll just miss and then that will be it...there will be loads going around it (lets be honest anyway, that'll probably just be the bit where everyone dies), before and after....and you should be there for it. I can never think of an HRPT as just that one session...they go on for weeks. All the little plots leading up to it, then all the little plots after as the world sorts itself out. I quit out just before the one before the last one (I think) and when I came back I was like...shiiiiit. I shoulda stayed. So...you should stay. Quit in a couple of weeks instead (but don't). Just so when the next one rolls around, and everyones listing all the HRPT's they've attended...you can be like...yeah...I was there.

Yeah but Maso, my next entirely free day, one I can play on, is next US friday :) thanks for trying though!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

I got to interact with one of your characters over a period of time and it was always excellent.

I always wondered if I would run in to another character of yours after that but I suppose I know the answer for sure now... and it makes me a bit sad.  Have fun with RL!

Thank you for your input on the code, and would have loved to have seen some contributions.  Enjoy your time away, and I hope you do make it back!
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

I'll start stockpiling booze IG for now, that way we can drink a few of your return characters to death when you come back in a week.  ;)

You will be missed Case
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

She's still here. >.>
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

She's just not playing. And posting very sparsely.