Second HRPT ever?

Started by janeshephard, July 15, 2013, 10:04:54 PM

Quote from: spacewars on July 17, 2013, 12:28:39 AM
Damn why can't this happen when I don't have to be at work at 5am the next morning

My brain just auto-corrected "Damn" to "Dman" for a moment, and I almost answered your question/asked you why I would even know.

Then I took another drink of my Monster, and realized my brain isn't working right yet this morning.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Nyr is still an admin, Maso.

There are other people on Staff who will gladly slaughter your PC's as well, given reason :)
Eurynomos
Storyteller
ArmageddonMUD Staff

I thought Halaster was a fluffy cuddly imm who loved everyone and 'cast mon un imm mass destructo' by mistake, totally unintentionally, and was very sorry after the fact.

He didn't meant to do it the next half dozen times either, honestly.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

July 17, 2013, 04:30:11 PM #55 Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 04:48:39 PM by Desertman
Quote from: Lizzie on July 17, 2013, 04:28:36 PM
I thought Halaster was a fluffy cuddly imm who loved everyone and 'cast mon un imm mass destructo' by mistake, totally unintentionally, and was very sorry after the fact.

He didn't meant to do it the next half dozen times either, honestly.

He was a plain man. You know Li?

(I'm really laughing way too hard at my own joke here. For the second part to work, the "Li" is pronounced as "Lee".)

*snicker*
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Within the Admin manor our spy managed to snap a photo of the team planning the HRPT!

Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Man... all this taunting of staff, with saying they are no halastar is starting to make me almost not want to show up to the HRPT. I am feeling

"You have connected....

Room Loads....

Welcome To Armageddon...."
Life sucks, then you die.

I've seen a few HRPT. Never ends well for me.

Bring that shit.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

My characters survive HRPT's.

Historically, it's the RPT's where I do dumb stuff...
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Quote from: Morrolan on July 18, 2013, 11:31:46 AM

You had better go knock on some agafari REALLY hard now.

Quote from: Myhrrn on July 18, 2013, 02:00:38 PM
Quote from: Morrolan on July 18, 2013, 11:31:46 AM

You had better go knock on some agafari REALLY hard now.

I also never go in HRPTs expecting to survive...and probably not this one, either.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

I think I've survived all the HRPTs, if the gith invasion wasn't one. That RPT delivered my most unusual death.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

I have a high survival rate. My friends and enemies at the time not so much.

I'm just gonna mudsex my way through this mess, you all have fun getting hit with meteors and shit.
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.

Quote from: Vwest on July 18, 2013, 03:32:04 PM
I'm just gonna mudsex my way through this mess, you all have fun getting hit with meteors and shit.

Why, oh why didn't I think of this? Mudsex during all the death, destruction, and chaos. And if you die, what better way could you die?
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

If I get hit with a metor now...I swear....

Quote from: slvrmoontiger on July 18, 2013, 03:35:27 PM

Why, oh why didn't I think of this? Mudsex during all the death, destruction, and chaos. And if you die, what better way could you die?

Complete waste of a perfectly good HRPT. And it flies in the face of the old adage:
To the victors goes the nookie.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on July 18, 2013, 03:51:49 PM

Complete waste of a perfectly good HRPT. And it flies in the face of the old adage:

You got that one mixed up. The ancient Tatlum texts clearly state that those with the nookie are the victors
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Quote from: Patuk on July 18, 2013, 04:13:30 PM

You got that one mixed up. The ancient Tatlum texts clearly state that those with the nookie are the victors

No, no.. it's:

Those that victor the nookie are the adage.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: Potaje on July 18, 2013, 05:23:02 PM
No, no.. it's:

People who win at sex get talked about a lot?
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: Potaje on July 18, 2013, 05:23:02 PM
Quote from: Patuk on July 18, 2013, 04:13:30 PM

No, no.. it's:

Quote from the tatlum texts on the reason for the conflict from the instigator themselves:

" I did it all for the nookie,  c'mon, the nookie.."

You know what else flies into faces? Meteors.

Good luck with that.
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.