Author Topic: Room descriptions needed  (Read 2143 times)

Nathvaan

• Administrator
Room descriptions needed
« on: July 07, 2013, 08:47:03 AM »
Step right up one and all to see what is lurking behind the canvas walls in the Freak Show tent, that is if you dare!

Nah, really I always just wanted to post a circus tent.  It's really a room description writing call!

This projects will require assisting writing some room descriptions.   In the interest of not spoiling the fun for the player base as a whole you will need to be sworn to absolute secrecy!

I am looking for a handful of players to collaborate (via Google docs) on writing these descriptions.  You will be asked for a sample room to be submitted and in order to not spoil the fun for all I would like that room to be something from 'the land of dreams, zalanthas style'.  I know, there is no such place but this is your chance to get out there and show your creativity and writing style!

Here is what I need is you to Email me at nathvaan@armageddon.org with: *cow bell*

• Account Name:
  • Room Name:
  • Room Description:

I will then choose five or so players to discuss the project with fully and provide access to the shared work space!

This will be a first come, first serve deal so throw something together and lets get collaborating!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 09:18:56 AM by Nathvaan »

Lizzie

Re: Room descriptions needed
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 09:13:55 AM »
Psst you spelled armageddon wrong in your e-mail address. Needs a o (and more cowbell).
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Nathvaan

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 09:19:52 AM »
Psst you spelled armageddon wrong in your e-mail address. Needs a o (and more cowbell).

Thanks and fixed!  And everything needs more cowbell!

Lizzie

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 09:42:12 AM »
I sent something and forgot to give the e-mail a subject. But it's legit, it's from me, and it's the description, written in-line in plain text.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Nathvaan

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 10:16:21 AM »
I sent something and forgot to give the e-mail a subject. But it's legit, it's from me, and it's the description, written in-line in plain text.

Yup, got it! Thanks!

PriestlySiren

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 03:00:01 AM »
I figured I would send one in as well. I shamelessly pilfered it from another game that i wrote it for.
if you aren't supposed to kill players why do they have money on their bodies when they die

Nathvaan

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 07:21:19 AM »
Thank you all for the interest!  I think I have enough volunteers and I will be contacting them today with the details!

If I need more people to assist, I will post here once more!

Thanks,
Nathvaan