Kurac Boxing Tourny

Started by Whiskeyjack, June 01, 2013, 01:27:25 PM

The Kurac Boxing Tourny in Luirs is today. Check your local tavern board for details.

You people and your damn Saturday RPTs. Give an old man a break.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

For those that don't know the 45th of Low Sun, year 10, that's:  July 25 @ 7pm.  See IG boards for details.
"Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what [people] fear most."  --  Raskolnikov, Crime and Punishment

That was damn fun. Thanks! ;D
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

mental note: Don't get as fucked up as my pc next time I go to this.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Always fun, Kurac!!!  Thanks!!!

Thanks to everyone who attended. Hope you all had fun.

*sinks into a two month long meditative state to gain enough willpower and energy to do it all again*

Quote from: Whiskeyjack on June 02, 2013, 02:12:07 PM

*sinks into a two month long meditative state to gain enough willpower and energy to do it all again*

YOU CAN DO EEEHT!
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

Quote from: InsertCleverNameHere on June 02, 2013, 04:11:57 PM

YOU CAN DO EEEHT!

Great event!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Thanks as always guys and gals - always a good time!
Was there no safety? No learning by heart of the ways of the world? No guide, no shelter, but all was miracle and leaping from the pinnacle of a tower into the air?

Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse