SimpleMU Dropping Dialog Headers

Started by Bluefae, June 01, 2013, 12:48:40 PM

Heya, has anyone else experienced a problem with SimpleMU where it drops your character's dialog header in the logs every so often?  So, the dialog itself is still intact, but the "You say, at your table" part that proceeds it isn't getting logged.  Thanks.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Wouldnt know, but I would really recommend you upgrade to MUSHclient or Mudlet.

Quote from: Bluefae on June 01, 2013, 12:48:40 PM
Heya, has anyone else experienced a problem with SimpleMU where it drops your character's dialog header in the logs every so often?  So, the dialog itself is still intact, but the "You say, at your table" part that proceeds it isn't getting logged.  Thanks.

Noticed the same issue and couldn't find a way to resolve it.

Ended up switching over to MUDlet - Similar, except their triggers/aliases/etc. are very easy to manage.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

All righty, then, it's not just me.  Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, fellas. =)
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

I don't believe I've ever had that problem with SimpleMU, but then, I don't look at my logs a great amount...
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.