Playing females as EZ Mode

Started by Case, May 14, 2013, 02:17:19 AM

It's actually more of an ongoing GDB joke than any reflection on IG reality.

However, it is true that dwarven female PCs tend to be rare enough that they usually get a lot of (often unwanted) attention from male dwarven PCs, whether or not that should really be the case (considering females aren't particularly rare in the virtual world, as compared to males).

Has anyone ever seen a gay or bisexual male dwarf?

Quote from: KankWhisperer on May 29, 2013, 07:18:27 PM

I want to say yes, but I never asked him.

Quote from: Wastrel on May 29, 2013, 06:56:37 PM
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 21, 2013, 08:08:12 PM
Okay, but we can at least all agree that DWARF female is easy mode, right?

Sorry for the derail, but I keep picking up on things like this.

Are dwarves considered "overpowered" or something?
Dwarves have stat bonuses that make them good warriors.  Also, compared to elves and half-elves, racist sentiment against them is much less severe.

Quote from: Kismetic on May 29, 2013, 07:19:59 PM

Yes. As a stealthy, I saw one have sex with a human male pc once. And the human was catching.

Things seen, cannot be unseen *shiver*
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Fredd on May 29, 2013, 08:16:51 PM

Yes. As a stealthy, I saw one have sex with a human male pc once. And the human was catching.

And yet you stuck around to watch :o

Sometime you just get stuck man...  :P

someone says, in OOC: "No consent...nonononononoono."

May 29, 2013, 08:43:06 PM #207 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 08:47:50 PM by Wastrel
edited myself out ~_~

There was a fairly successful gay dwarven male a few years ago I recall.

I don't usually ask them though.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on May 29, 2013, 08:41:32 PM
Sometime you just get stuck man...  :P

someone says, in OOC: "No consent...nonononononoono."

Yeah, and stealthies are auto consent. After a moment, I went and smoked a cig...then another....then another....Then smoked a bowl because it was taking forever.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Yes. 07-08 era.
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Quote from: Marauder Moe on May 29, 2013, 07:24:12 PM
Dwarves have stat bonuses that make them good warriors.  Also, compared to elves and half-elves, racist sentiment against them is much less severe non-existant.

Never seen a dwarf face discrimination in game.

Nor half-giants, for that matter.

Ever.
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.

Quote from: Vwest on May 30, 2013, 01:41:18 AM
Dwarves have stat bonuses that make them good warriors.  Also, compared to elves and half-elves, racist sentiment against them is much less severe non-existant.

Ever.

I am regularly racist about dwarves on my humies....Just not to there face.

But there are clans that don't accept them, that's discrimination.

Quote from: Vwest on May 30, 2013, 01:41:18 AM

Ever.

Discrimination against half-giants is different than discrimination against the other races.

To a lesser extent this is true of dwarves too.

You've probably seen it a great deal, but just didn't recognize it.

Natural selection took care of those who enjoyed offending what is essentially a pile of walking muscle with a big weapon attached.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Quote from: lordcooper on May 30, 2013, 02:53:24 AM
Natural selection took care of those who enjoyed offending what is essentially a pile of walking muscle with a big weapon attached.

Again, I can name 2 combat clans that actively say "no you can't join, and yes it's because you are a dwarf" And that's without any thought.

Hey, you quoted me!  I'm not sure if I've ever been in someone's sig before.

Quote from: Fredd on May 30, 2013, 06:03:40 AM

Again, I can name 2 combat clans that actively say "no you can't join, and yes it's because you are a dwarf can't capitalize or punctuate".

;D

Though, on topic, there is discrimination and racism against every nonhuman group by the humans. It's there if you know where to look, or how to look.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Actually, in thinking about playing female characters I don't find them ez-mode mostly because I have to be so damn skillful in fending off would be suitors or romantic partners without making an enemy is damn difficult.

Quote from: Fredd on May 29, 2013, 08:16:51 PM

Ouch >.<
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness