Skill Removal -

Started by Ravenfeather, April 24, 2013, 04:02:17 AM

If your guild or subguild has skills that you don't want (or doesn't fit your PC) Can they be removed?
"Graceful? Yes. Beautiful? Absolutely. Harmless? Definitely not." --Tribal Elder.

Have you voted lately?
Top Mud Sites (Every 12 hours)
The Mud Connector (Every 24 hours)

They can, if you send in a request.

Or you can just... you know. Not use them.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Riev is right. No more commentary is needed most likely. But I can't resist telling you that if you keep asking good questions I'm going to have to vote for you as my favorite newbie.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Sometimes, if you put in a special request BEFORE the character is in game, you can remove one you don't want/use with another he'll use instead.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Or when you are Hall of Kings, you can wish up for one.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I'm leery of spending too much time in the HOK. I forgot to reroll stats in the allotted time period and got stuck with pitiful stats. Remember to keep an eye on the clock!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

We can do this at any time but the best we can do is put it at the minimum and set it so it won't increase and hide it. So technically you will always have a tiny bit of skill.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

Quote from: Morgenes on April 24, 2013, 09:55:46 AM
We can do this at any time but the best we can do is put it at the minimum and set it so it won't increase and hide it. So technically you will always have a tiny bit of skill.

Learn something new every day.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on April 24, 2013, 10:29:56 AM
Quote from: Morgenes on April 24, 2013, 09:55:46 AM

Learn something new every day.

+1
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points