Author Topic: Armageddon Team Speaker 3: triple the team, triple the speak  (Read 27075 times)

BadSkeelz

Re: Armageddon Team Speaker 3: triple the team, triple the speak
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2013, 08:48:12 PM »
In other words, it works exactly like taverns in game.
Quote from: janeshephard
You really think BadSkeelz understands the concept of Wine In Front of me? This guy shot me as a townie when he felt threatened. The man's a neandrathal.

Persona for GDB use only. Results in game may vary.

ghostymudy

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2013, 05:18:03 AM »
penis circumcision

The tamest of several topics discussed last night.
Quote from: boog
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2013, 07:05:37 PM »
Last night was fun but I had to bail out at some point because I poisoned my cat. :( (he's fine)

Jingo

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2013, 08:09:02 PM »
Can't say I'm too impressed with the cliquish shit talk happening on here just a bit ago.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won’t find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Is Friday

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2013, 08:10:33 PM »
Can't say I'm too impressed with the cliquish shit talk happening on here just a bit ago.
I hate on everyone fairly equally, yourself included.
Quote from: shadowspeak discord
did you just meet a ridiculously unfuckable psychotic female character? It's 75% likely that Is_Friday is playing it! unfuckable, unwantable, unloveable, poorly played, stereotype-driven, abusive, and shallow!

Jingo

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2013, 08:17:03 PM »
I hate on everyone fairly equally, yourself included.
Its not appropriate or mature whoever the target is.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won’t find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Is Friday

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2013, 08:18:45 PM »
Some people have a real problem with honesty. If more existed in the world it would be less cruel, wouldn't it?
did you just meet a ridiculously unfuckable psychotic female character? It's 75% likely that Is_Friday is playing it! unfuckable, unwantable, unloveable, poorly played, stereotype-driven, abusive, and shallow!

Jingo

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2013, 08:21:14 PM »
Honesty =/ Bullying

Is Friday

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2013, 08:26:26 PM »
Okay.

You're too sensitive.

Jingo

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2013, 08:33:15 PM »
It ain't me. Some things just aren't acceptable anywhere.

Is Friday

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2013, 08:35:51 PM »
If by "anywhere" you mean whichever portion of politically correct Canada that you're from, then yes.

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2013, 08:45:17 PM »

Everything is acceptable on the internet.  :P

Care to give a bit of detail in what's irking you?  Because there are some things not allowed in the chat. We don't want anarchy in there.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:51:41 PM by RogueGunslinger »

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2013, 08:51:08 PM »
Team speak is down? :(

Jingo

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2013, 08:53:09 PM »

Everything is acceptable on the internet.

Care to give a bit of detail in what's irking you?  Because there are -some- things not allowed in the chat. We don't want anarchy in there.

No it's not okay that some people take it as a license to spew garbage.

I'm not going to speak to exactly what I was seeing. I am just defending my right to speak up about it.

Is Friday

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »

Nyr

• Red Fangs
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2013, 09:30:30 PM »
Honesty =/ Bullying

If someone is harrassing you on Teamspeak, report it, don't complain about it on the GDB.  Thanks!
Paint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Is Friday

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2013, 09:32:51 PM »
In other Teamspeaky news, the server appears to be up again.

Kismetic

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2013, 10:30:44 PM »
Jingo, my man, what you must learn about the world (the world outside of Canada) is that people will talk shit about each other behind their backs, but rarely have the balls to back it up.  The more someone protests that they're superior to someone else, it reveals an inferiority that is deeply rooted.

Take Friday, for instance.  He lives by a pattern of abuse.  He's trained to be a shitty person.  But if you take the time to get to know him, he's capable of being thoughtful, insightful.

You can't judge people by their words, therefore, because they're mostly powerless next to actions.  Actions define a human being.

There's no point in white knighting against two-faced people, man.  And if you go out in the real world (that cruel, cruel world, I guess?), you'll find that people are usually much cooler than they are online.  Anonymity brings out the thoughtless shithead in people.

That said, let's not ruin TeamSpeak, again.  Geez, people.
"Well, Gary, if that even is your real name ...  somebody stole my computer.  Now, if you're a criminal--  Look at me! ... You have to tell me, legally, or else it's considered entrapment."  -- Andy Dwyer

Is Friday

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2013, 10:35:45 PM »
I consider being referenced as: "capable of being thoughtful, insightful" horrendous slander. I'm reporting you.

Kismetic

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2013, 10:37:10 PM »
Aww, I only used you as an example because you're abrasive to at least 75% of people you talk to.  And you were defending whatever was upsetting to Jingo.  And your track record, y'know ...    ;)
"Well, Gary, if that even is your real name ...  somebody stole my computer.  Now, if you're a criminal--  Look at me! ... You have to tell me, legally, or else it's considered entrapment."  -- Andy Dwyer

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2013, 11:20:20 PM »
^ Those guys are both assholes.

:D Me too! come be an asshole with us!

Kismetic

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2013, 02:30:37 AM »
My router crapped out, and when I got it working again, I couldn't connect to TeamSpeak.  Is it down, or is my internet just screwed up?

BadSkeelz

« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2013, 10:38:17 PM »
Oh for fucks sake.
Quote from: janeshephard
You really think BadSkeelz understands the concept of Wine In Front of me? This guy shot me as a townie when he felt threatened. The man's a neandrathal.

Persona for GDB use only. Results in game may vary.

Nyr

• Red Fangs
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2013, 09:27:28 AM »
A reminder here because of what has been pointed out above:  keep to the same rules as the GDB in the Teamspeak server.  We don't want it to be a place where players are singled out and flamed/trolled/etc, even if they aren't there.  If someone is doing that sort of thing, it can result in a ban.

Yes, you can judge someone by their words.  Or rather, we do.  So don't be an asshole on Teamspeak, just like we expect you not to be an asshole on the GDB.
Paint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Barzalene

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2013, 09:31:20 AM »
I hope I wasn't the shithead in question!!!!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."