Discussion of Changes to ArmageddonMUD

Started by Adhira, March 31, 2013, 01:34:50 PM

Quote from: Is Friday on April 02, 2013, 12:24:47 PM
Players will enjoy supportive and encouraging peers as they explore new exciting situations, positions, and safe words in Furcadia.

Are you kidding me? We got fireballed on Furcadia. They were mean. :(
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Holy shit I just googled Furcadia to find out what everyone was talking about. I wish I didn't. Now I'm madder than a bag of wet cats.

Egad, man! Pastel colors and...is that a unicorn?!  :o

I like dying in Imm lead plots, it saves from the embarassment of mistaking that purple liquid for grape soda and getting a tummy ache.
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Quote from: Lutagar on April 02, 2013, 12:45:40 PM
wet cats.

So disgustingly appropriate.
Quote from: boog
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist

I'm going to guess that these people have an unusually large supply of peanut butter in their homes.

Hey hey hey, easy now.

While I don't personally find the appeal in whatever it is people who like furry "naughty things" like about it, I try not to judge them for it. You shouldn't either!!!!

Quote from: MeTekillot on April 02, 2013, 03:04:17 PM
Hey hey hey, easy now.

While I don't personally find the appeal in whatever it is people who like furry "naughty things" like about it, I try not to judge them for it. You shouldn't either!!!!

Are you judging those with an unusually large supply of peanut butter in their homes?
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

BOy oh Boy, I love this new website, homepage. Super cool.. I tingle with an inward giddiness when navigating it.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: MeTekillot on April 02, 2013, 03:04:17 PM
Hey hey hey, easy now.

I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.