Sexual Taboos

Started by MeTekillot, March 27, 2013, 09:36:48 PM

This is why teachers should shut up.

Quote from: Kismetic on April 06, 2013, 10:09:03 PM
Sex with your mount ...  is that where we are in this thread?   :-\

Only taboo for non-breeds.

Quote from: Iiyola on April 06, 2013, 08:52:04 PM
Riding a mount won't cause miscarriage. An accident with the mount is a different story. (one of Hollands greatest dressage riders rode on the Olympics while she was pregnant, around 20 weeks give or take) and I've known women who have ridden their horse the same week they gave birth. However. They of course weren't able to ride as they usually would. So in comparison: hunting and traveling the Known would probably be possible until 7 to 8 months but mind, it would get extremely difficult to mount a mount with a fat belly like that. Besides, does a mother want to walk the risk of taking a (tainted) arrow? Or fall off their mount? Or get bit in the belly by a beast? Technically the mount could trip. There's always that risk.

Tripping might be less frequent with six legged mounts.

Tripping into a chasm is a possibility!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

I recently recalled a truly zalanthan taboo:

Slicing your bread and stuffing the slices with vegetables, meat, eggs or other food.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Is the trample command applicable here?
Quote from: boog
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist

Yes, in a war-gy, namely, where many humans and metahumans are participating with one beetle.  Scenarios involving multiple beetles and one human (or metahuman) has never been known to have credible survivors.

Charge is also applicable, too.

Animals eat the placenta all the time.  Gets rid of the scent for predators and gives a nutrient rich meal.  In  my case I'd normally see cows doing it.

With that out of the way...

The post about puking in someone's mouth got me to thinking.  What would we call it?  And what would we call other things?

Roman - Puking - ?
French - BJ - Tuluki?
Italian - penis between butt cheeks - Luirs?
Russian - Titty fuck - Nak?
Greek - Anal - Red Stormer?
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

Yeah, I was just thinking, I didn't have a second thought about joking on beetle orgies, and then ...  Shit just got real.

Quote from: Twilight on April 08, 2013, 02:42:52 PM
The post about puking in someone's mouth got me to thinking.  What would we call it?  And what would we call other things?

Partaking of their sour?
Sharing bile?
Divvying our meals?
Cud-ing?
* ShaLeah ponders, ponderingly.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Just when I thought it was safe to take a peek at this thread again...

Quote from: Delirium on April 08, 2013, 03:25:08 PM
Just when I thought it was safe to take a peek at this thread again...

The good thing about sharing one's bile is that both parties get to have fun! It's the new 69!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Lol its been over a week and this thread is still weird

MMmm...

Guys...

I have something to admit...

My biggest fetish...

Is washing someone.

With -water-.

I know, I know. It's -so- taboo. But it's -so- good.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Quote from: Patuk on April 07, 2013, 09:11:20 AM
I recently recalled a truly zalanthan taboo:

Slicing your bread and stuffing the slices with vegetables, meat, eggs or other food.

^Gets my vote for winner. ;)
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Be cool and stay on topic my dearies.
Nyr: lifesaver hishn to the rishncue

Would it be considered blasphemy to call out your local godking's name in the throws of your passion?

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

I say go for it. I'm all for the common born using the god-kings' names in colorful ways, so long as they believe they're out of earhsot of the upper crust of power.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: musashi on April 14, 2013, 02:00:04 AM
I say go for it. I'm all for the common born using the god-kings' names in colorful ways, so long as they believe they're out of earhsot of the upper crust of power.

And I say don't go for it. We yell the transcendent deity's name at transcendent moments. Remember, religion on Zalanthas is only vaguely like the religions most of us are exposed to. It's less the "worshipping god" and more like that worshipping of your daddy when you were 6 years old.

QuoteMy daddy is the biggest and the strongest and the smartest guy in the whole world. He could kick your daddy's ass.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

I like that analogy.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

April 14, 2013, 06:24:46 PM #146 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 06:29:36 PM by musashi
People say oh daddy during sex too. Sooooo now what cha got? :P
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: musashi on April 14, 2013, 06:24:46 PM
People say oh daddy during sex too. Sooooo now what cha got? :P

Therapy, and a quote from Tank Girl.

Quote from: Tank GirlYou gotta think about it like the first time you got laid. You just gotta say: "Daddy, are you sure this is right?"
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

For allanaki nobles:

So having a sexy commoner around with you all the time like a deck of kruth cards or a bottle of your favorite vintage is totally cool.

I'm guessing these are the bad parts:

Being in love with your commoner concubine/slave although the physical relationship hasn't changed

Prefering commoners to nobles

Prefering noble/commoner pairings in general as a sexy thing as compared to commoner/commoner or noble/noble

Are they? I wonder.

I think even for nobles in Allanak, it is ok for them to spend a lot of time with commoners. The problem would be with relating to them as 'friends' or equals, which would probably be looked at much the same as a person in RL becoming close friends or equals with a pet spider (i.e. quite odd, perhaps insane). For southern nobles, I imagine commoners are tools. They can be used as a means to get entertainment, service towards a goal, props to posture with, ect. A noble would likely believe that Commoners exist to serve the nobility.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.