The Truth About Gypsies - A Role Application Thread

Started by Wug, January 06, 2013, 03:05:03 PM

You may have heard some vicious rumors about gypsies over the past few years.

• Their mustaches are the best.
  • They steal babies.
  • They drink and do more drugs than Charlie Sheen in 2010.
  • They will murder you worse than in Gran Torino up if you step on their lawn.
  • They have waterslides.

Well, these rumors are all true, and you can get in on the action.

The Tan Muark are arguably the largest and most powerful tribe in the Known World. In the past they've scammed templars, elves, and monsters. They've been banished from either city-state multiple times only to sweet talk their way back in. They roam, they wander, they swindle, they cheat, they'll drink your ass under the table, rob your dad, and then steal your baby sister. And you'll like it.

If you think you have what it takes to be one of these magnificent bastards, then start wearing purple and join our court of miracles by sending a role application via the request tool to the Tan Muark.

Please include:

• Character name
  • Short and main description
  • Personality, goals, and ambitions

Mundane guilds only.

All are welcome to apply - previous leadership or sponsored role experience is not necessary. Self-motivation and creativity are. Gypsies are given a lot of freedom to do as they wish and pursue plots of their own design. You will get out what you put in to this role, and your involvement in the world will only be limited by your imagination and ability to charm, bamboozle, and swindle.

Access to the documentation is not necessary for the application. Selected applicants will be given the documentation before submitting a final character.

Applications will be accepted until Tuesday, January 15.

This is a reminder that applications are due tomorrow, January 15, by midnight in the timezone of your choice.

This is closed tonight. Thanks for the applications! We got a lot, and they were awesome. We'll try to let you know of our decision within the next few days.

I am sorry about the great number of rejection letters we had to send out. A lot of people applied and the game world just can't support like 40 gypsy PCs.

I am even more sorry for those I accepted. I will soon dine on their brains. Please keep them in your prayers.

I require another gypsy. Use the information in the first post to craft your role application and send it to the Tan Muark.

Include a joke of less than thirty words.

Thank you.

This call will be closing in about a week. Get the rest of your applications in. Do not omit the required joke.