ARMemes

Started by catchall, November 25, 2012, 11:05:06 AM

I gave a sensible chuckle at "Fuck magic"

I feel like we need a new Laurentide Bynner, or even indie hunter, but I can't make the meme until there are more scenes released for the NEW Beauty and the Beast. Because if the Real Life Gaston isn't as Gaston as Laurentide was... well. Then he's not MY Gaston.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Wasn't Gage Gaston-y enough? I feel like he was probably Gaston-y enough.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Gage was pretty hardcore, but he was more of the "Not going to wear a shirt because I'm too rough and tumble for shirts".

Gaston was more of a "I'm handsome, dashing, and I hunt beasts not for food, but to prove I can do it!".

Its a subtle difference, but one is a barrel-chested gorgeous man, the other was the grittiest, nastiest sack of shit you ever did see.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

March 20, 2017, 05:14:56 PM #231 Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:00:18 PM by Shik

Two back to back, really. Kudos to the murder betrayliaringcorruption, peoples. I'm really not used to feeling so vulnerable on Armageddon mud. It's a change of pace. I wrote a huge complaint for one of them but then cooled down.

There was a statistic long, long ago that was posted, saying that people who've died on their characters are more likely to keep playing. So:

Alright. Alright. /vent

I love you all. Maybe this is some bad juju karma coming back to get me for all the terrible choices of past characters.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world won't. Make it your strength then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

Armageddon memes. My life is complete.
No shade and zero profit.

Every fucking time.

A staff member sends:
     "The mind you have reached is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

Gonna have to ding you for improper use of kermit meme, boss.

Does anyone have a link to that old thread with Armageddon rage comics? I can't find it.  :'(

There were some good ones in there.

Quote from: MeTekillot on March 24, 2017, 03:04:51 PM
Gonna have to ding you for improper use of kermit meme, boss.

Alright meme police!
A staff member sends:
     "The mind you have reached is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

mfw an immense, spiky dark mekillot arrives from the east, dragging its kill behind her:

Quote from: Rhyden on April 09, 2017, 01:00:22 PM
mfw an immense, spiky dark mekillot arrives from the east, dragging its kill behind her:

Relatable as fuck.

Quote from: Akaramu on March 24, 2017, 03:09:34 PM
Does anyone have a link to that old thread with Armageddon rage comics? I can't find it.  :'(

This one?

Quote from: AdamBluewear Inix pelvis
You wear a wood-carved inix strap-on on your pelvis.
etwo wood
You reach down and grasp your wood-carved inix strap-on.
kill booty

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Quote from: manipura on April 09, 2017, 04:21:06 PM
Quote from: Akaramu on March 24, 2017, 03:09:34 PM

This one?

YES! Everyone check out that thread - good stuff in it!

Quote from: Exen44 on March 23, 2017, 08:21:10 PM
Every fucking time.

Seriously. This. Every fucking time.

Just bumping because I need my Armageddon memes.

Quote from: Shik on March 20, 2017, 05:14:56 PM

Alright. Alright. /vent

I love you all. Maybe this is some bad juju karma coming back to get me for all the terrible choices of past characters.

Yo, seriously, I saw this picture years back, and didn't realize this.... but this was my Earth Science teacher freshman year down in New Jersey. This has to be.Thisguy has the same fucking unibrow. it's him. Lol crazy

The Sand Lord never gets any love.

Now I will forever think of the Sand Lord as Chris Pratt and all my 'Storm PCs will aspire to someday meet him/her/it.

psi contacting the sharp that stole from you like

Lizard time.