ARMemes

Started by catchall, November 25, 2012, 11:05:06 AM

Quote from: Jihelu on November 07, 2019, 10:56:15 PM
DELf helpfile: "Attacking outsiders is generally only done in self-defense or by necessity, otherwise it is a task taken upon with much discretion."

DELF when it sees a single nomadic tribesmen in the Pah:

Ahahahahahaa! I laughed til I shed a tear at this one
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

December 31, 2019, 10:12:49 AM #426 Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 11:00:03 PM by only_plays_tribals
You begin searching the area intently.
You look around, but don't find any large wood.
You think: "Story of my life."

Quote from: clown alt on November 21, 2019, 10:54:49 PM
nice the artist of those comics is the same one who made the art in my icon, he's one of my favorites despite the unease I sometimes have around men making sapphic content.

Who's the author? They draw very well.
> who
Immortals
---------

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 0 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

"Only the Lonely" - Roy Orbison

Quote from: JackGibbons on December 31, 2019, 09:36:20 PM
Quote from: clown alt on November 21, 2019, 10:54:49 PM
nice the artist of those comics is the same one who made the art in my icon, he's one of my favorites despite the unease I sometimes have around men making sapphic content.

Who's the author? They draw very well.

stjepan sejic, here's his twitter (warning it's all like... nsfw bisexual bdsm stuff  ;D)
https://twitter.com/stjepansejic

Shitcloaks logging in at dusk on Nekrete:

January 10, 2020, 03:41:35 PM #430 Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 03:51:49 PM by tiny rainbow
"A time of ash shall mark the rise of the cities. Days of old shall be new once more."
"The paths diversify, bright strands bring victory, the wrong steps defeat."

I love the way your mind works tiny rainbow, the common term of this syllogism being low fantasy I suppose.
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

February 11, 2020, 11:55:56 PM #434 Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 12:51:17 AM by tiny rainbow

"A time of ash shall mark the rise of the cities. Days of old shall be new once more."
"The paths diversify, bright strands bring victory, the wrong steps defeat."

Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.

Might be ignorant, but based on what I think I've seen...

You try to climb, but slip.
You plummet to the ground below...

March 13, 2020, 02:52:30 AM #442 Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 05:21:25 AM by NinjaFruitSalad
Bounty hunters on your trail? Going through character after character as they keep getting executed by the militia and templars? Here is some great legal advice from a paid-actor lawyer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g

when you're waiting to get stored

I loved this thread, we need more.
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.