ARMemes

Started by catchall, November 25, 2012, 11:05:06 AM

Following up with your Merchant after placing a huge order in game be like ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFmT-bBy9Es

Someone decided to see what Venom looked like with eyes.

That right there is why you should regularly take a quick glance at the folks you RP with. Some of you folk have some REALLY gnarly mdescs layered under benign sdescs.

Like.. don't you think you should have given a nod to the second head growing out of your neck in your sdesc? No? Alright..  ;D
Smooth Sands,
Maristen Kadius, Solace the Bard, Paxter (Jump), Numii Arabet, and the rest.

Haha the sdesc one.  I love this thread so much.

When you're in a sparring clan and the other player keeps smacking you on your ass with BASH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA

August 25, 2018, 04:49:50 AM #360 Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 05:00:39 AM by Inks
Quote from: Bebop on August 23, 2018, 01:52:00 AM
Quote from: KankWhisperer on December 22, 2017, 07:47:48 PM

This one still gets me.

This one is also my favorite. The butthurt is tangible. Obviously their PC was boring or annoying enough to want dead.

Also - Every player thinking their PC is the protagonist  ;) Pointy boi is an amazing expression though. Also I have no idea what PC this is about.

August 25, 2018, 05:07:52 AM #361 Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 05:10:17 AM by sleepyhead
I actually suspect that this may have been made about my PC, but maybe I'm just egocentric enough to think I am the protagonist of this meme :P It has been less than a year, so I can't give details about my suspicion. (It doesn't have anything to do with me thinking I'm all those complimentary things, by the way.)

At any rate, if I see parallels with my own PC in it, there's a chance that others may, too. So I want to reassure everyone that I neither made nor commissioned it, and I am neither butthurt nor salty. Though I do find it hilarious.

It is the goldest meme on here SO FAR, regardless. So thank you KW for making it.

When you don't feel like getting creative with a description

Loggin' in to check on the recruits be like..

You begin searching the area intently.
You look around, but don't find any large wood.
You think: "Story of my life."

Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

You begin searching the area intently.
You look around, but don't find any large wood.
You think: "Story of my life."

Amos: A dune?

Trooper: That's no dune..
Smooth Sands,
Maristen Kadius, Solace the Bard, Paxter (Jump), Numii Arabet, and the rest.

September 22, 2018, 05:46:58 PM #369 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 06:37:21 PM by KankWhisperer

September 28, 2018, 03:55:06 PM #371 Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:56:48 PM by MeTekillot
When you're on your fifth throwaway of the month

Dinner with a Red Robe

First Trooper, you're in charge while I climb down this cliff

No caption

Lol. One could argue that they are trying to involve you in their story. More preferrable then sitting in the tavern absolutely silent.