ARMemes

Started by catchall, November 25, 2012, 11:05:06 AM

>When you fail at poisoning a knife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbEW74BrQYc
Try to be the gem in each other's shit.

Encounters with revenge PCs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xeGE_5kSI0

Whatever happens, happens.

I once tried to roll up a few revenge PCs, then my PCs were like, oh look, a shiny! and, forgot they were revenge PCs. I'm really bad at making revenge PCs. "I'm going to GET THIS GUY NAO!" "Wait, why haven't you?" "I was distracted by a pretty dwarf in a kilt." "... typical." "Busy with kilt-dwarf, gtg." "But you're an elf, oh, god what are you doing?" rinse repeat. *facepalm*.

Don't make revenge PCs, kiddos. If you do though, be terrible at it. "Me and my OOC arch nemesis are now best buddies!" "Wait... *sigh* ... SERIOUSLY?!" "He's actually really cool and *DING*... fuck, he just, killed me again, I don't even know why." "Told you." "Yeah yeah, ok, maybe playing revenge PCs is bad anyway. Next PC idea, dwarven magicker with a focus to become romanticly entertwined with a Templar." ".... ugh. I hate you."
Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

April 17, 2018, 01:11:19 AM #303 Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:34:19 AM by Sorry
"And in her long nights, in her long house of smoke and miller's stones, she baked the bread we eat in dreams, strangest loaves, her pies full of anguish and days long dead, her fairy-haunted gingerbread, her cakes wet with tears."

Every Arm Discussion Ever:

Being a low-ranking noble sounds bad enough, partly because I have sleep apnea and am awake at random times, thus keeping me from forging bonds with some players. I couldn't even imagine who would want to play a red robe or a high-end noble. Sure, you'd dine on herb-stuffed goose and bathe in the blood of your enemies. But who would you talk to?
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Whoever the hell you please. You can literally order most of the population around.

April 23, 2018, 03:43:29 AM #310 Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:51:24 AM by Strongheart
Does this one really need explaining?

https://media.giphy.com/media/9JDKUYFD81A2s/giphy.gif

How they say they avoid the mudsex:

How they avoid the mudsex:

Quote from: KankWhisperer on April 23, 2018, 09:52:08 PM
How they say they avoid the mudsex:

How they avoid the mudsex:

ROFL - If I had a dollar for every person who publicly said they didn't roleplay sex scenes out and did...
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

If you aren't mudsexing Shaleah, what the hell are you doing?!

...that slogan should be on a T-shirt.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: boog on April 24, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

She doesn't do girls... or does she?  ???

Find out IC.  8) 8) 8)

Bwahaha.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

April 24, 2018, 03:08:14 PM #319 Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:20:43 PM by ShaLeah
When you become an Armageddon Meme
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh9rT6KHYHF/

Quote from: boog on April 24, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

Quote from: Akaramu on April 24, 2018, 12:03:56 PM
She doesn't do girls... or does she?  ???

Quote from: boog on April 24, 2018, 02:04:28 PM
Find out IC.  8) 8) 8)

Bwahaha.

Getting a little personal there, dont you think?

I thought it was adroit how the insult was parried.

Oh, see. Armageddon meme. I did it, right there.

Parry!
There is only one boog.

April 26, 2018, 09:07:20 AM #324 Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 05:01:53 AM by Sorry

(Links to the individual squares with readable text are in the description on littlemsartsy.deviantart.com/art/Myers-Briggs-Disney-Princesses-and-Heroines-424143873)

(Links to the individual squares with readable text are in the description on littlemsartsy.deviantart.com/art/Myers-Briggs-Disney-Princes-and-Heroes-452443786)
"And in her long nights, in her long house of smoke and miller's stones, she baked the bread we eat in dreams, strangest loaves, her pies full of anguish and days long dead, her fairy-haunted gingerbread, her cakes wet with tears."