ARMemes

Started by catchall, November 25, 2012, 11:05:06 AM

January 13, 2018, 07:49:11 PM #278 Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 11:06:10 AM by sleepyhead

Nice. That's always the struggle, isn't it?

think I should hate half elves. Fucking breeds. But who's gonna know?
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Just like the white winged dove,
Sings a song
Sounds like she's singing
Oooo,ooo, ooo

When you're a Runner in the Byn stack who takes the aggro.

Byn Sarge who doesn't rescue you.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

February 04, 2018, 01:59:16 PM #282 Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 02:02:09 PM by WarriorPoet

We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

February 06, 2018, 05:50:01 AM #283 Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:44:07 AM by Sorry

"And in her long nights, in her long house of smoke and miller's stones, she baked the bread we eat in dreams, strangest loaves, her pies full of anguish and days long dead, her fairy-haunted gingerbread, her cakes wet with tears."

Be nice. Using this thread to troll staff isn't cool.

Zalanthan relationships:

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

I think i would enjoy this more, if i knew the acronyms.

https://youtu.be/6B7ToJoqGpg?t=61

I just found the original for that why are you running vine, seems pretty accurate. 

(sorry for double post)

AoD life in a nutshell

March 02, 2018, 05:17:16 AM #292 Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 05:27:03 AM by Sorry
"And in her long nights, in her long house of smoke and miller's stones, she baked the bread we eat in dreams, strangest loaves, her pies full of anguish and days long dead, her fairy-haunted gingerbread, her cakes wet with tears."

Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: Sorry on March 02, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

Been there, done that.

(The Luirsfest that was actually Gypsyfest)

March 25, 2018, 07:32:42 PM #295 Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 07:46:41 PM by Sorry

Childhood Days-- A Memoir by Satyajit "Manik-da" Ray

Sorry, I really don't understand all that is posted by you lol.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Makes about as much sense as half of the Arm relationships I've seen or participated in.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.