Family Role call!

Started by Adj, November 09, 2012, 01:52:20 AM

November 09, 2012, 01:52:20 AM Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 02:20:12 AM by Adj
Family Role call!

Human : Allanak

One middle-aged female non mundane

One young female mundane

One teenage female non-specific

Seeking players who have characters that last (tired of family dying too quickly), you know who you are. (And I might too!!!)

Please respond via GDB message which role (or witch role) you are interested in. Include your play times. And also please be willing to send in character reports to the staff to keep them in the loop. Family roles are most fun with mystery so I won't tollerate OOC communication once the initial background information is set-up. We're alll on our own at that point.

I can promise plenty of family drama and no mud-incest. In the past I've had someone give a staff-approved log to demonstrate roleplay. I thought that was AWESOME and made picking people easy.

You dont need to be available right away as most awesome players have current awesome characters they just can't walk away from. Therefore you can apply with me early and your character will exist and age virtually until your account is available for a new character. I intend for my character and the family to last a very long time. If you're not into long-lived characters please don't apply.

Quote from: Rathustra: Armageddon StaffThis is fine - I'm happy to approve this concept. Please ensure that everyone puts in role application requests for the various members of the family before submitting their concepts in-game - otherwise you're good to go.

Personally my play times are random as I have a busy professional life. But typically I can be seen on at 11pm EST depending on how productive my work day has been.

Quote from: Adj on November 09, 2012, 01:52:20 AM
I intend for my character and the family to last a very long time.

Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Adj is a good player whenever his emotions aren't overflowing on the GDB. I've certainly had lots of fun with him as a family PC in the past. Give the guy a chance!

(And Adj, try to be less emo on the GDB, save your energy for being awesome IG)  ;)

I don't know you....
And this is crazy....
Family Role here....
Apply maybe?

PS: In all truth I don't know Adj, I don't think....but family roles bring mucho coolness to the game so jump in on this you awesome people of Armageddon.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Quote from: Adj on December 04, 2012, 01:17:13 AM
I got many many requests. Haven't had a chance to respond considering I was banned on the GDP for 2 weeks for posting up a picture of a naked guy on top of a beached whale with the caption, "your mom". (Someone didn't find it that funny)

:o

Wait... what?

Anyway. That image aside, I hope you get a good crop of applicants. Can't apply myself at the moment, so I'll miss out.  :(
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.