ARMrage

Started by greasygemo, November 06, 2012, 11:23:48 PM

Quote from: long live miley cyrus on February 02, 2014, 09:48:50 AM

>roll harmless flavor merchant
>Your strength is below average, your agility is extremely good, your wisdom is extremely good, and your endurance is exceptional
Fucking hell

Look at it this way. Agility means you can have more in your hands at once, wisdom means you learn faster, and all that endurance? You'll be a badass with the way. You just rolled a killer merchant.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

His strength went to average after his birthday, too, and probably would have spanned out with his lowering agility after a few game years.

It would be pretty awesome if I didn't store with unhappy regularity.

Quote from: Jo on January 26, 2014, 03:55:26 PM
Okay - getting too into this.  Going to stop now.  This one is called "Not Even a 'Rinther":

I don't know these are all funny but the delivery of this made me laugh ridiculously.

Also, can the community please continue making these for my amusement?

I shouldn't have to rezz this !

It's about right. It's why I mastercraft humble, yet functional things. Screw rubies and gilded vests, pass me that half-eaten strip of leather.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

Quote from: morrigan on January 26, 2014, 06:37:47 PM
Quote from: Zoan on January 26, 2014, 05:26:57 PM
I once rolled a character so brutally good with stats that the staff who was outfitting me threatened to nerf me.

I've had a couple characters that compelled the watching staff to comment on the nice rolls myself.

Yeah, I got a 'nice reroll' once too, heh.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Bogre on November 23, 2014, 04:31:01 PM
Quote from: morrigan on January 26, 2014, 06:37:47 PM
Quote from: Zoan on January 26, 2014, 05:26:57 PM
I once rolled a character so brutally good with stats that the staff who was outfitting me threatened to nerf me.

I've had a couple characters that compelled the watching staff to comment on the nice rolls myself.

Yeah, I got a 'nice reroll' once too, heh.

Sounds like you need to die more often.

I, on the other hand, once got a 'good choice undoing that reroll'

Bumping this because people NEED it

Read from the beginning, and bask in the glory!
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. Can you feel it?  Can you?
- Rumi

There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. Can you feel it?  Can you?
- Rumi

why are you people letting this die? here's a shitty one that's likely been covered, but in an effort to resuscitate this thread, I post something off the cuff:

http://imgur.com/tLZdT0L
Whatever happens, happens.

I had some time to kill today.

u wot?
Never forget who you are, for surely the world won't. Make it your strength then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

Dan's ragemaker is back up. It was down after the domain name expired, for a day or two. http://ragemaker.net/

Here's another one, because why not:

The Stages of Storage
Never forget who you are, for surely the world won't. Make it your strength then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

Yeah, that's about right.

My last character's stats:
Strength:Below Average
Agility:Above average
Wisdom:Poor
Endurance:Poor
Worst character I've ever rolled. ::)
They had 80 hp, and 80 stun points.
yousuck

Every. Damn. Time.

My first contribution:

Or http://imgur.com/1FsiLel
> who
Immortals
---------

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 0 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

"Only the Lonely" - Roy Orbison

Quote from: JackGibbons on June 10, 2015, 04:27:44 PM
My first contribution:

Or http://imgur.com/1FsiLel

Hah. Bandaging is a ripe field for ARMrage comments. Like knowing that a bandagemaking fucker (Let's call him Amos) has recently acquired 300 sid bandages that were lovingly crafted and imbued with the tears of a crying Akei...and your character is laying there, bleeding out on the floor, on the verge of death.

Amos looks at you.
Amos gets a scrap of cloth from his carru-hide backpack.
Amos holds his scrap of cloth.

You bastard, Amos! I'd like to scream that I'd reimburse him the cost of his prized bandage.

You can't waste your pro bandages on mere hp loss.  Everybody knows that.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: TheWanderer on May 14, 2015, 08:54:32 PM
why are you people letting this die? here's a shitty one that's likely been covered, but in an effort to resuscitate this thread, I post something off the cuff:

http://imgur.com/tLZdT0L
Man, when I had my Templar, I answered so many complaints about theft with "so what" and "I don't give a fuck", and any attempts to describe characters involved in that shit with any super detail with "so he's a bald man with blue eyes? ok yeah that's great"

That caused some rage sometimes :)

Quote from: Case on June 10, 2015, 08:28:00 PM
Man, when I had my Templar, I answered so many complaints about theft with "so what" and "I don't give a fuck", and any attempts to describe characters involved in that shit with any super detail with "so he's a bald man with blue eyes? ok yeah that's great"

based on actual events

Quote from: BadSkeelz on June 10, 2015, 08:47:55 PM
Quote from: Case on June 10, 2015, 08:28:00 PM

based on actual events

Bow lyvren is cute :3

June 10, 2015, 09:50:04 PM #374 Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 09:54:26 PM by Clearsighted
Quote from: Synthesis on June 10, 2015, 08:18:00 PM
You can't waste your pro bandages on mere hp loss.  Everybody knows that.

It depends on what's going on. Being down to like 15 HPs and unable to do anything, in a chaotic situation, with no ability to bandage yourself, can be a bit nerve wracking. Especially when time is of the essence. But mostly because your life is on the line, and clearly Amos is wrestling with questions of opportunity costs. That said, at the time, it was more funny than rage inducing.