Which ARM 2 idea would you most like to see implemented?

Started by Erythil, July 15, 2012, 01:48:34 PM

Please god no cat people...
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

I lvoe the cat people. What little we knew about them.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on August 10, 2012, 12:28:33 AM

Frankly one beast race is pushing it IMO, and the Dursa were infinitely cooler than the cat people...you can try to make them harsh and gritty and Zalanthan as you want, but they're still cat people.

I never read anything about Arm 2.0 - That's how sure I was that it'd never get implemented.  8)
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: hyzhenhok on August 10, 2012, 12:53:13 AM
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on August 10, 2012, 12:28:33 AM

Frankly one beast race is pushing it IMO, and the Dursa were infinitely cooler than the cat people...you can try to make them harsh and gritty and Zalanthan as you want, but they're still cat people.

I prefer the races we have now over anything in 2.arm. The dursa were indeed my favorite. But the cat-people idea was right behind them.

But everyone likez teh cats

Where should we go to weep over ARM 2 ideas? I never figured it out on my own where this was being talked about.

Would it be OOC of me to like, have a dwarf with a focus of searching for the Lizard People?

Quote from: Kismetic on August 10, 2012, 02:34:19 AM
Would it be OOC of me to like, have a dwarf with a focus of searching for the Lizard People?
Would be more IC to leave it open to discovering any new/sekrit sapient race.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Basal Shallows. I mean, slums that are actually connected to the city and you have to pass through or near them on the daily basis. In other words, turn the heart of the commoner quarter into the new rinth.

Shaloonsh's cat people looked interesting at least. He did a good job of removing the furry problem and making them believably feral. So I wouldn't have a problem seeing them

But I'd love to see some dursa as a replacement for half-giants.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Quote from: Spoon on August 07, 2012, 03:10:33 PM
For anyone that's read Book for the New Sun, flat at the end "...like a sword should be."

The mercurial blade was flat at the end because it was an executioner's sword.

Quote from: jstorrie on August 17, 2012, 04:29:37 PM
Quote from: Spoon on August 07, 2012, 03:10:33 PM
For anyone that's read Book for the New Sun, flat at the end "...like a sword should be."

The mercurial blade was flat at the end because it was an executioner's sword.

"When this sword I do lift - I wish the sinner the eternal life as gift."

I was also kind of anxious to finally get necksnap.

Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2012, 03:11:12 PM
I think a "commune with the dead" spell that pulls a random entry from a database of dead people's bio entries would be a cool little feature.

The Year of Lirathu's Flamboyance, 76th age, 23rd day of the ascending moon:

I was in the tavern down south, again, when this dame walks up to me. She had this really nice dragon necklace on. She looked like something was bothering her, and we got to chatting.

She talked funny as anything, but she was super-cute. Nice robe, too. It really matched her blue eyes.

Anyway, like I was saying, something was bothering her. There's good news, though! I think she's into me. She wants me to come with her...something about cuddling...

This is a great idea.

I know this is more of a coded feature and I apologize: I was really excited about the new world layout and design. With the sky grid matching the land grid, etc.