Movie lines you would love to use IC.

Started by rocketman, July 08, 2012, 07:53:07 AM

Snakes.

I hate snakes.
Eurynomos
Senior Storyteller
ArmageddonMUD Staff

July 08, 2012, 08:29:20 PM #26 Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:30:58 PM by Delirium
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKIN ARGOSY!

(somebody please make this happen.)

You must be swift as a coursing skimmer,
with all the force of a great sandstorm!
With all the strength of a half-giant ...
Mysterious as the rise of the black mooooon.

I'll think of something that'd go better with moon. Whatever. That's good enough for now, god dammit.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: Along Came PollyI tried to fart and a little shit came out. I just sharted. Now let's go.

Quote from: Fear and Loathing in Las VegasWe can't stop here...this is bat country!

Quote from: The Big LebowskiThat rug really tied the room together.

Quote from: AnonBond. James Bond.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Quote from: boog on July 08, 2012, 08:49:57 PM
You must be swift as a coursing skimmer,
with all the force of a great sandstorm!
With all the strength of a half-giant ...
Mysterious as the rise of the black mooooon.

I'll think of something that'd go better with moon. Whatever. That's good enough for now, god krath dammit.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

QuoteI'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

QuoteI'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

"I serve? I am Auda abu Tayi! Does Auda serve? I carry twenty-three great wounds, all got in battle. Seventy-five men have I killed with my own hands, in battle. I scatter, I burn my enemies' tents. I take away their flocks and herds! The turks pay me a golden treasure, yet I am poor, because I am a river to my people!"

Quote from: Delirium on July 08, 2012, 08:29:20 PM
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKIN ARGOSY!

(somebody please make this happen.)

The best by far! still laughing my ass off!

"Y'like gor-tacks?"
"You show me how to control a wild fucking gypsy, and I'll show you how to control an unhinged, gortok-feeding gangster."

Boss: [referring to their caravan/office] It's not good enough, Tommy. I want another one. And I want you to buy it for me.
Underling: Why me?
Boss: 'Cause you know about wagons/argosies.
Underling: How's that, then?
Boss: You spent a summer in one, which means you know more than me. Here's ten large, and it would be nice to see change. [turns towards wagon/argosy]
Underling: What's wrong with this one?
Boss: [sarcastically, somehow breaking something on the argosy/wagon] Oh, nothing. It's tip-top. It's just I'm not sure about the colour.

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

Half-elf: Now, ya'll ain't planning on fuckin' these Tregils are ya?

Amos: What the fuck are you getting at? Do you fuck Tregils?

Half-elf: [chuckles] Well, I have thought about fuckin' some Tregils before. If you want to have a good time and you need some pussy, you can cut that tregils's head off, stick your dick in that ass of that tregil, and that damn tregil'll go crazy on your ass and go "Aaaaaah!".

Amos: Are you saying... that I would cut off a tregils's head? Stick my dick in it? Fuck it... And go "Aah"? You accuse me of fucking a tregil, motherfucker?

Half-elf: I'm not callin' you a Tregil fucker but that boy over there looks sexually frustrated, and I don't approve of Tregil fucking.

Half-giant: [to Amos] You hear what he called me, boss? I ain't no fuckin' Tregil fucker!

Half-elf: My mistake, my mistake.

Half-giant: He called me a fuckin' Tregil fucker!

Amos: Go back and grab the fuckin' Tregils, Half-giant!

[to Half-elf]
Amos: Here. Here's five.

Half-elf: Appreciate it, thank y'all.

Half-giant: He's the Tregil fucker!

Amos: That's all right, put it back there. Next time, we go someplace else.

Half-giant: We ain't never buyin' Tregils from him again, boss!

Amos: I know. I know.

Half-giant: [to Half-elf] You inbred! Inbred!

"You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders – The most famous of which is "never get involved in a 'gick war in Allanak" – but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Kuraci when death is on the line"!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on July 08, 2012, 03:00:55 PM
Two words:

Pulp Fiction

That entire movie is quotable.

.... I need for this to happen... somehow...

Them: No, no, I just want you to know... I just want you to know how sorry we are that things got so fucked up with us and him, We got into this thing with the best intentions and I never...
Me: [shoots the man on the couch to death with a crossbow]
Me: I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does my employer look like?
Them: What? What? Wh - ?
Me: What city are you from?
Them: ..What?
Me: "What" ain't no city I've ever heard of. They speak Sirihish in What?
Them: What?
Me: Sirihish, motherfucker, DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Them: Yes! Yes!
Me: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
Them: Yes!
Me: Describe what he looks like!
Me: Say 'what' again. SAY 'what' AGAIN, I DARE you, I DOUBLE dare you motherfucker, say WHAT one more FUCKING time!
Them: He-he's tall
Me: Go on.
Them: He's human..?
Me: Does he look like a bitch?
Me: [shoots them in the shoulder with a crossbow]
Me Shouts: DOES...  HE...  LOOK...  LIKE...   A BITCH?!
I have learned that one can, in fact, typo to death.

Quote from: KismeticTuluk is not Inception, the text experience.

I have already done this one:

Me: Sirihish, motherfucker, DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

I want to do this one:

The elderly, wizened Jihaen says, in sirihish 'Do, or do not, there is no try.'
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

Playing a shifty merchant as shifty merchant:

Amos the Muarki: Dunno. Seems expensive.
Malik: Seems? Well, this seems to be a complete waste of my time. That, my friend, is 900 scales in any stall you're lucky enough to find some in. And you're haggling over 200 small? What tribe of merchants did you come from Amos? "It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the Sale of the fucking Age!" In fact, fuck it Amos, I think I'll keep it!
Amos the Muarki: All right all right, keep your Alans on!
[Separates a stack from a massive pile of obsidian coins]
Amos the Muarki: Here's a small.
Amos and Mori: Krath!
Mori: You could choke a dozen Erdlu on that! And you're haggling over one hundred black? What're you doing when you're not buying spice Amos? Finance Templar coups?
Amos the Muarki: 100 black is still 100 black.
Malik: Not when the price is 200 black it ain't! And certainly not when you've got Tek's treasury in your bag. Tighter than a templar's butt you are. Now, lemme feel the smoothness of your stone.
Light RP is like light beer: It fucking sucks and makes me fall asleep.

I miss Tuluk....

Tuluki's are great liars. The best in the known. I'm Tuluki. My father was the known world heavy-weight champion of Tuluki liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Quote from: Twilight on July 09, 2012, 01:05:20 AM

I want to do this one:

The elderly, wizened Jihaen says, in sirihish 'Do, or do not, there is no try.'

Staff delivered a very similar line to me a few years ago. Wasn't a Jihaen but a certain very old and strange-looking Akei Ta Var elder.

Back on topic: The bearded, muscular Jihaen templar exclaims in sirihish: "This is TULUK!"

Wrong city.

Kicking the scrawny, obsidian-hued man backward into a spiked pit, the bearded, muscular templar exclaims, in southern-accented sirihish:
     "THIS... IS... ALLANAK!"

"That's no moon."
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

I think 2348792342 people used that during the last Allanaki HRPT :D

July 09, 2012, 11:36:33 AM #44 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:00:41 PM by Desertman
Quote from: Decameron on July 08, 2012, 02:25:06 PM

"Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin paid; mostly only when I'm gettin paid. "

Done it.

Quote from: Majikal on July 08, 2012, 03:44:58 PM
The watchmen:
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me!
((I've pulled this one off, whoot))

Also done it.

I've used these specifically from Firefly, if this gives away who I have played to any of you, I'm sorry (heh):

"We're not gonna' die. We can't die. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty." (One of us then died.)

"Well, you were right about this bein' a bad idea."

"Seems we got some local color happenin'. Your grand entrance would not go amiss right now." (It wasn't a bar fight, but, it was a fight brewing in the Rinth.)

"There's just'a league of you fellas, ain't there?" (While fighting halflings that just WOULDN'T stop coming.)

"Time for some thrillin' heroics." (Just before getting dead while attempting said heroics. Didn't work out how I planned.)

"Couldn't let me profit. Wouldn' be civilized." (After paying off a certain Lady Templar to look the other way after I roughed up a House member while extorting the House.)

"Absolutely. I got hacked, right here ya' know. Right here." (It was an axe and not a sword/knife, so I couldn't use "stabbed", and they didn't ask if I was in pain, they asked, "Are you hurt", but I used it anyways.)

"She's a liar and no good will come of her." (No good did come of her, they should have listened. You know who you are.)

"They don't like it when ya' shoot at'm. I worked that out myself." (Not in the heat of battle, a few days after having shot at someone. Still, I couldn't resist."

I have used "Shiny" more than I care to admit.

"I aim to misbehave." (I recall using this more than once too, with more than one character.)

Last but not least, I did an entire recreation of the Firefly theme song, Zalanthanized of course. I still remember all of the words exactly but quoting it would give away without a doubt who I was.

Also, the vast majority of these were all used by one character of mine. I regret nothing.  ;)
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

"Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!"
Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence in society.
~Mark Twain

Quote from: Evoru on July 09, 2012, 11:36:43 AM
"Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!"

Now I have to make a Southern Rinthi (or Kadian family member) that says: "Mah cahlerz are paink and bashful!"
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

A sand-striped raptor has arrived from the south.

say Clever girl.

"Shut that cunt's mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!"

"Take these 'sids, go to the 'rinth, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam."

"Crossbows are for show. Knives are for pros."

"I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy."

"Now, you've got a corpse in a wagon, minus a head, in the wagonyard. Take me to it."

"I'm kind of a big deal."

"I don't know, I mostly just hurt people."

Quote from: Delirium on July 09, 2012, 11:01:32 AM
Wrong city.

Kicking the scrawny, obsidian-hued man backward into a spiked pit, the bearded, muscular templar exclaims, in southern-accented sirihish:
     "THIS... IS... ALLANAK!"

Was he that scrawny? I admit, I've never gotten to watch the whole movie. I always get interrupted. If Peter Mensah was in game at all, well. Every character I've ever played would basically be all over that like white on rice, meow...

"What? What do you mean [that thing I bought from that swindler gypsy] isn't lucky? Those gypsies lied to me?"
There is only one boog.