Author Topic: Stop locking threads.  (Read 855 times)

Adj

Stop locking threads.
« on: July 03, 2012, 12:15:29 PM »
If you dont like it. Delete it all. But dont let me read through something I can't even respond to.
Some threads I dont even understand /why/ they are locked. It is sometimes a fantastic conversation that I'd like to contribute towards with drunken comments of death, debauchery and drugs.

thanks nyr

I know its you. *peer*

Anyway on a serious note:

Stop locking threads. We're adults.

Marauder Moe

Re: Stop locking threads.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 12:34:49 PM »
Disagree. This ain't Tuluk. Put the corpses of unruly threads on a pike for all to see.

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 12:36:03 PM »
But I like it when the instigators simply disappear.
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends." - Schmendrick

Malifaxis

• Thoughts of the Sixth Age
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 12:55:37 PM »
This thread isn't adding anything positive to the game or to the populace of the GDB.

And it offends me.

I'm offended.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Stop being shitty to each other.

Nyr

• Red Fangs
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 01:26:22 PM »
If you dont like it. Delete it all. But dont let me read through something I can't even respond to.
Some threads I dont even understand /why/ they are locked. It is sometimes a fantastic conversation that I'd like to contribute towards with drunken comments of death, debauchery and drugs.

It's not our fault someone creates a thread that gets locked.  They broke some sort of rule.  We enforce them.  You can read the forum rules.  If you don't understand why a thread is locked maybe you should reread the thread, then reread the rules.  If you want to appeal the locking of a thread, you can file that in the request tool; we can at least explain why a thread was locked if you have an issue with it.

Stop locking threads. We're adults.

I'm locking this one, too.  The GDB is not your soapbox for complaints (however minor and nonspecific) about staff actions.  This is also in the forum rules. You can go file a staff complaint request.  If you want to complain about me, feel free!  :)
Paint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.