A Tuluki RPT approaches

Started by Sir Earl Loinworth, June 05, 2012, 08:34:45 AM

This is a friendly reminder from your friendly benevolent dictator, Muk Utep. There is an RPT detailed on the Tuluk board which will start Saturday, June 16 at 8:30PM EDT.

Be there or be... not there. Or anywhere. Disappeared.  :o

Sucks I can't be there.

Have fun guys!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

About time.
she said slow down this train
slow down the iron that runs in my veins

This is still planned for tomorrow at 8:30PM EDT (GMT -4). However, if server issues/lag crop up around the scheduled time, this may have to be pushed to another date for practical reasons. Stay tuned.

Well, thanks to those who came, but it looks like lag will kill it for tonight. Sorry, everyone.

Thanks to everyone who put work into this. The turnout looked amazing and the concept is pretty encouraging. Don't let the lag keep you down!

Quote from: Sir Earl Loinworth on June 16, 2012, 10:02:10 PM
Well, thanks to those who came, but it looks like lag will kill it for tonight. Sorry, everyone.

I, for one, had a blast.  Thanks so much to everyone involved in putting this together!   :D
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Any plans to reschedule any of the event? I think players could probably gloss over that it was only one scheduled thing to begin with and pretend people actually had to show up twice, after the lag monster so horribly interfered.  :P

This could probably be rescheduled, but not until after the server issue is resolved.

Did it ever happen?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points