Author Topic: Player Collaboration Topics List (For Easy Reference)  (Read 3776 times)

Taven

• Helper
Player Collaboration Topics List (For Easy Reference)
« on: June 01, 2012, 02:21:57 PM »
Introduction

I don't know about you guys, but I often find myself referencing threads from this section. It's always a little bit of a pain to try and look up the specific thread, even though there are only two pages of topics so far. The following list includes most of the threads in those two pages, for easy reference. Hopefully this list will be useful to you.

In addition, you can also see at a glance what has been submitted to Original Submissions and what has not, so hopefully that will help people as well.

Player Collaboration Topics List

Topics

Articles

In Transition

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:45:49 AM by Taven »
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Ayamane

Re: Player Collaboration Topics List (For Easy Reference)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 10:27:30 PM »
Just an FYI, it seems the forum changed addresses since these links were posted, so they're all broken now. Replacing "www.zalanthas.org/gdb/" with "gdb.armageddon.org" will let you access them.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Kryl.

Voular

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 11:58:13 PM »
Introduction

I don't know about you guys, but I often find myself referencing threads from this section. It's always a little bit of a pain to try and look up the specific thread, even though there are only two pages of topics so far. The following list includes most of the threads in those two pages, for easy reference. Hopefully this list will be useful to you.

In addition, you can also see at a glance what has been submitted to Original Submissions and what has not, so hopefully that will help people as well.

Player Collaboration Topics List

Topics

Articles

In Transition

Made the links work!
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

Taven

• Helper
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 08:47:37 AM »
Thank you, Voular. I used your changes and put them in the original post, so the links there work now. I also updated the list to include new topics... I think I avoided repeats, but if I missed something feedback is appreciated.  :)
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.