A loverly time in Allanak

Started by boog, May 16, 2012, 09:03:12 PM

Can you just delay for like...one more hour? >.<
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

You wish.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I knew there was a reason I meant to get up early this morning. Be nice if someone posted a log afterwards.

I agree.
Fredd-

I'd like logs at the end too, if possible. Hopefully nobody yells 'too IC!!!' again, which stopped it last time.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Where's Reiteration when you need him?  ::)
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: BleakOne on August 08, 2012, 08:52:59 PM
I'd like logs at the end too, if possible. Hopefully nobody yells 'too IC!!!' again, which stopped it last time.

They're already letting people who have no good IC reason being there to "watch" the games (unless I'm grossly misunderstanding the remote viewing thing). Claiming that posting logs would be "too IC" would just come across as discriminatory to those of us who can't log in for whatever reason.

Quote from: Maso on August 08, 2012, 08:54:28 PM
Where's Reiteration when you need him?  ::)

Don't you dare.
Fredd-

This thread is getting a little messy with all these random posts.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

I want to say thankyou to all the people who put such a tremendous amount of time into this. It added some pizzazz to the city and gave it a different feel for a short while. I also enjoyed participating when I was able to :)

So thankyou to all who helped make it happen.

Quote from: BleakOne on August 08, 2012, 08:52:59 PM

I'm not sure if that is what happened last time.  Something (possibly multiple somethings) else occurred last time that WAS too IC.  Even so, we'd still review a submission from a gladiator's perspective and see exactly how much needs to be edited out.  This time I don't think it'd be a big deal for a gladiator to submit a log of their perspective through the submissions tool.  We can review it and see how much needs to be edited out.  Hopefully it is apparent that we couldn't do the same for a spectator, though!

I didn't log anything, and I don't think any other staffers did, either.  We were a bit busy animating and such, and our logs would have to be scrubbed way more than a player's logs.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

If a spectator who did the "change arena" thing, logged it, wouldn't that be the most "appropriate" (for lack of a better word on my end) log to show to people who weren't able to log in? They'd get to see the same view that the rest of the people who were just "flies on the wall" got to see.

Minus all the inv stat score skills stuff.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Perhaps some of the gladiators kept bios. If so, could those be used as a means to show the gladiator perspective in some since?
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

I guess I could....?
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

The spectators view "Change Arena" didn't get the crowds shouts so it was sorta one sided on some of the conversations I don't think any of them logs would be very good.
Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"