A loverly time in Allanak

Started by boog, May 16, 2012, 09:03:12 PM

Uhm...there was no sarcasm intended! It's actually awesome. I couldn't make the original dates but can make the July dates...so...

AWESOME!
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: Maso on June 16, 2012, 04:55:41 PM
Uhm...there was no sarcasm intended! It's actually awesome. I couldn't make the original dates but can make the July dates...so...

AWESOME!

:)

Okay - sorry.

Ignore me for the next ~8 months!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

I don't think anyone's actually complaining. I think everyone is just giving you a hard time. Chill out preggo.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

...but...

..I was hoping for cake  :'(
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

We love you boog, and we're all behind you.

We know you can make the magic happen.

Quote from: Karieith on June 20, 2012, 06:49:34 PMWe love you boog, and we're all behind you.

Go, Boog!

Quote from: Karieith on June 20, 2012, 06:49:34 PMWe know you can make the magic happen.

But we won't tell anyone.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

I'd just like to bump this thread and remind everyone that this is still on and is fast approaching! Unless something changes in the next day or two, expect an RPT on the (EST zone) evening of the 21st.

Be there or be 口!

Activity was promised for all timezones. Please don't limit all the fun to the EST evening. Give the offpeakers some sugar! Cake works too.  ;)

Off peakers will likely see their share of involvement too, rest assured :)

Whoop whoop! :)

I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

This has been postponed for two weeks. Dates to be announced. It will happen, just a matter of when!

So I guess what you're telling me here is that;

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on June 06, 2012, 09:10:16 PM
You're going to come back in two weeks and say be on the lookout in two weeks, aren't you?

;D Damn I love it when I'm right. Just teasing you guys though, don't be offended.

Yes. This will happen... starting Saturday 4th, 6pm EST.

Quote from: Welda on July 31, 2012, 05:58:38 PM
Yes. This will happen... starting Saturday 4th, 6pm EST.

Whoo!

I do, and will be working extra hours during the week so I don't have to go in on Saturday. Just hope I don't wind up sleeping through the darn thing. Lazy sleep pattern!  >:(

Ohhh, yes. You guys always bring me the best violence.

I'll be the one flinging flaming feces!

(not really)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

There are events planned for each day Saturday-Wednesday. Surely you can make some of that.

Quote from: Welda on August 04, 2012, 05:10:55 AM
There are events planned for each day Saturday-Wednesday. Surely you can make some of that.
Man.. Everything is so boring now that everything is player driven. Nothing ever happens. Sigh.

You guys rock! I'll be there with bells on for some of it! Even off peakers are getting a chance to participate!

This goes down in 1.5 hours!
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Sunshine is beckoning. Sigh.

Keep the party going for days, ta!