Run with Ramu in family goodness

Started by Akaramu, March 25, 2012, 07:17:57 AM

March 25, 2012, 07:17:57 AM Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:23:21 AM by Calavera
After the epic success of my last family, I'd like to do another. PM for details if you're seriously interested and not just curious.

Humans only, mundanes strongly preferred. There will be plenty of drama without adding ZOMG MAGICKER to it. You'll start with a rich, colorful background and probably conflict right off the bat. Some of these roles come with a criminal background and no good intentions.

Please don't die instantly! We can't fill those slots again if you bite it, so I'd love some players who know how to stay alive.

Open family roles

Female human, about 17-22, crafter of some sort (subguild is ok).
Male human, about 16-25, could be pretty much anything.
Male human, about 26-32, charismatic troublemaker with no good intentions.

PM me for details if you're interested and willing.

Oops, wrong section of the GDB. Could this be moved to Player Announcements? Sorreh, just woke up  :(

Akaramu is the worse role player ever... You will highly regret it if you try playing with her.
I  demand that you all leave this thread at once, save maybe someone for the female role.

The short, bearded man scurries off to make a secret account to that he can apply for both of the male roles, doing his best to hack the GDB and keep Akaramu from getting PMs from anyone else.

PS: That was of course, sarcasm.  I would jump on this in a heartbeat if my current role were not rocking my socks off and had the smallest chance of living for at least a little while longer.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Stamp of [AWESOME]

Guaranteed drama is no lie.  Encounters with Akaramu never fail to turn characters' lives upside-down, in a good way!

It's true. One time she molested my PC when he was sleeping. >_>

Awesome.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: musashi on March 25, 2012, 07:39:24 PM
It's true. One time she molested my PC when he was sleeping. >_>

Awesome.

Whaaaaat?  :o

Anyway, received some PMs, but all roles are still open right now.

Please only PM me for details if you are seriously interested and believe you have the time to play. The detailed info is a bit IC sensitive, and when everyone asks to see them then suddenly withdraws their interest (3 out of 3 people so far) it's a bit depressing. All of the roles should be tons of fun to play, but if there's anything in particular an interested player doesn't like about them I'm happy to find a compromise.

And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Tha is ... the cutest thing ever.

And so is Akaramu.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Awww I wub you guys.

I'm tempted to look for something cute to post to return the favor, but it might give a wrong impression of the nature of the roles.

NO MUARKI WATERSLIDES HERE!  :'(

My faith has been restored, things are starting to look good.

Only the female role is still open!

Please, what gurl wants to play with me? We can do girly things and make fun of the dudes. It's Fathi approved, so you won't be disappointed!  8)

Quote from: Akaramu on March 29, 2012, 01:51:39 PM
My faith has been restored, things are starting to look good.

Only the female role is still open!

Please, what gurl wants to play with me? We can do girly things and make fun of the dudes. It's Fathi approved, so you won't be disappointed!  8)

Since when do you have to be a girl to play a female on Arm?   ???

But alas, as with many, I am presently in a role I enjoy.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on March 29, 2012, 05:22:22 PM
Since when do you have to be a girl to play a female on Arm?   ???

Because all the dudes who PM me either want to play dudes, or don't really have the time to be serious about this.  :(

(Shhh... if someone PK's Delirium's PC, I will mail them cookies.)

March 30, 2012, 06:22:50 PM #15 Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 06:34:10 PM by Is Friday
Heeeey... I'll get back to you next Friday if no one takes the female role, bruh.

edit:

I just realized I'll be able to get back to you like on Tuesday or Wednesday. So yeah, then... I'll PM you and tell you Go/No Go.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Is Friday will get back to you on Friday...

Mind.. blown.

-Was- Friday..it's now Saturday.
The man wears his heavy war-saddle on his back, covering a tattoo

Crawling up on all fours, the man sits on a sturdy bed

The man sends you a telepathic message:
     "Alright, you got to tame a wild one today."

All those people hijacking my thread should apply for the female role instead.

That includes you, Rhyden.  ;)

Beep? You still looking for the role?

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

I'm currently talking to someone about the role and it looks like we'll set it up together. No final confirmation yet, though. Update incoming soon!

This is now closed.

Dang, Rhyden, I really hoped you'd app for the female!  :-*

Well, if I wasn't already playing a battle-princess sister with Is Friday...