Author Topic: To Thine Own Elf Be True  (Read 3209 times)

Calavera

• Storyteller
To Thine Own Elf Be True
« on: February 27, 2012, 09:25:45 PM »
In spite of what the round-ears may think, we've decided the world needs a few more elves of the gritty, desert variety. I'm currently taking submissions for NPCs that are desert elven in origin but not specific to any particular documented tribe. We may want to move them around a little, and we might end up getting a lopsided amount of submissions for one tribe over another, otherwise.

Please format your submissions as dictated by our handy-dandy guidelines, although in lieu of writing a full background, a few notes on personality will work just fine!

Include in an email to calavera@armageddon.org the following information about your NPC, and please tag the subject with [Desert Elves] or somesuch:

* Name
     * Short description
     * Main description
     * Ldesc

At the moment we aren't looking for anything specific, so feel free to submit a variety of ages, genders, and apparent occupations.

Thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 09:44:19 PM by Calavera »
Calavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff

Romy

Re: To Thine Own Elf Be True
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 02:14:41 AM »
I will try.
Quote from: Nyr
>mount corpse

Apt.

Calavera

• Storyteller
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 06:13:05 AM »
Anyone else want to give this a crack? It's your first, last, and only chance to own your very own desert elf. I hear they're travel-sized and eat very little, clean themselves, and if declawed can be a perfect companion even indoors around fine furniture.
Calavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff

lordcooper

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 06:34:51 AM »
I'll send you a couple either tonight or tomorrow :)
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Kismetic

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 06:53:31 AM »
I wanna give this a whirl, too, just give me a day or two to write something up?
"Well, Gary, if that even is your real name ...  somebody stole my computer.  Now, if you're a criminal--  Look at me! ... You have to tell me, legally, or else it's considered entrapment."  -- Andy Dwyer

boog

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 10:38:22 PM »
Man! For some reason, I thought this was an elf guide and was too lazy to read it!

Still need npcs or naw?! :)
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Calavera

• Storyteller
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 01:41:36 AM »
I'm still taking a few more. Share the love! The elf love. It's okay to share elf love on the GDB. Just not in game.
Calavera,

Italis
Armageddon Staff

ShaLeah

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »
I'm still taking a few more. Share the love! The elf love. It's okay to share elf love on the GDB. Just not in game.

How are we doing on this? Need some more?
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Kol

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 10:43:46 AM »
I'll shoot you one this evening after roleplay.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Nyr

• Red Fangs
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 05:55:17 PM »
Locking this thread for now (as you may can tell, it is inactive and the last post for a few more needed was back in March).  If Calavera needs more, the thread can easily be unlocked at that point.

Also, keep an eye out on these submissions calls and respond when they are posted.  It's way easier to use your submissions close to a call than it is to use them 5 months later.  (Striking while the iron is hot and all that.)
Paint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.