Discussion thread - Extended Subguilds

Started by Adhira, January 02, 2012, 08:14:13 PM

Also any chance that the karma switch between Wind/Shadow Elem's set up so next reboot kicks it into place?

Quote from: Ktavialt on August 18, 2012, 02:24:51 PM
Also any chance that the karma switch between Wind/Shadow Elem's set up so next reboot kicks it into place?

Pretty sure that's been in for a bit now.  And by "pretty sure" I mean that my guild options have changed.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 18, 2012, 05:11:06 PM

Pretty sure that's been in for a bit now.  And by "pretty sure" I mean that my guild options have changed.
That is weird.  Mine have not.  I can still pick Wind Elementalist but not Shadow Elementalist.

Quote from: Ktavialt on August 18, 2012, 06:37:19 PM

That is weird.  Mine have not.  I can still pick Wind Elementalist but not Shadow Elementalist.

Yeah, mine has been updated as well.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Ktavialt on August 18, 2012, 06:37:19 PM

On ask the staff it was indicated that this will change for you when you log in to a PC.

Quote from: MorgenesIf you know you have this situation you can also submit a request and we can fix them for you.  But please only do this if you don't have a living character and have the karma for shadow elementalist but don't have the option.

Nothing to see here

If you have an active PC, it automatically changed for you when you logged in after the last reboot.
If you do not have a living PC it will not automatically change for you until you log into a new PC.
If you want to play a Drovian, you need to send in a request to have staff change it for you manually.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Just wondering:

Why not set up extended subguilds as options within char gen for the time being, until the CGP changes are finished?  That seems like it might help with the special app load some.

Couldn't extended subguilds be added into char gen relatively easily, just like regular subguilds?

But then there'd be no restriction on how many you could play, so everyone would have them on every character.