Author Topic: Armageddon MUD TeamSpeak 3 Server (Because the Way doesn't exist in real life)  (Read 10038 times)

ghostymudy

I've heard things on this teamspeak that I WANT to forget.
Quote from: boog
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
So, no more Traveller?

ghostymudy

It's still going I think. Not sure if it's on THIS week because i've got a thing on. You guys can just go on without me though, if Rath is willing with my character taking a bit of a different path just for now.
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
I hope so.  It's the only reason why I come to TeamSpeak nowadays.

Aaron Goulet

• Goulet Online
Teamspeak was down, but now it's up again!
Quote from: Zoltan
When in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

ghostymudy

Why is there a password on the teamspeak D:

Feco

Why is there a password on the teamspeak D:

This! :(
Sunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

BlackMagic0

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

ghostymudy

Is it going to be unlocked, Aaron? Please D:

WWYD

Hey guys, while it's up to Aaron if he wants to disclose his reasons for doing so, he's decided against using his server for an Arm Teamspeak. I only spoke to him briefly so I'm not sure if this is permament and he just hasn't changed the server address or if he'll open it back up later.

Sorry for the bad news, we had a lot of good times in there.

Jengal

D'aw, that's too bad. It was fun while it lasted. :)

ghostymudy

Yep! Thanks a ton Aaron, it was great!