Makin' breeds.

Started by Adj, December 04, 2011, 01:35:16 PM

Everything in the game is HIGHLY against the concept of breed making. But not only are they everywhere, breeds. But even the game produce ECHO'S suggesting its more common than the player base allows.

For instance: In the Gaj.

QuoteAn elven whore mingles with two dusty hunters at a table in the back before leaving with the pair.

I know it doesnt say if the hunters are elven or not, but it could have just said, whore, no need to specify elven. Which means the hunters were not elven.

The wild haired young man asks the dull eyed-youth in southern accented sirihish: "If you were a skinny, would  you fuck a skinny?"

Lifting his brow, the dull eyed-youth responds in northern accented sirihish: "Well no, but if I was a skinny. In that case. Drov YEA!"

Shouting as he points at the dull-eyed youth, the wild-haired young man yells in southern accented sirihish: "THIS GUY IS A SKINNY FUCKER, HE'D FUCK A SHARP!"

The wild-haired young man grabs and throws the dull eyed-youth out of the wagon.

Edited to add:

And yea if I really existed in game as ME and not a character. I'd TOTALLY fuck a skinny.

December 04, 2011, 01:43:10 PM #1 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:46:13 PM by Marauder Moe
It's possible PCs to do it too, but many, upon being questioned about whether or not they have or would kank an elf/half-elf, lie.

Quote from: Adj on December 04, 2011, 01:35:16 PM
And yea if I really existed in game as ME and not a character. I'd TOTALLY fuck get fucked by a skinny.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

There's a reason why you see this sort of behavior in the seedier parts of the world and not the high class. Just remember that breeds are low lives, literally not human, and anyone that associates with them deserves to be treated like one. Most folks on the lower end of the social tier don't give a shit, though.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

I think prostitution forces the primary matters there to be an exchange of money for a service, and whatever strange kinks the hunters (if not elven) may have. It's aberrant and it's probably something someone would do with discretion. That you're unable to identify the hunters in the echo is probably a good example of that discretion. + what Is Friday said.

A human or elf consenting to sex with the other race or with a half-elf for such things as "love" or "starting a family" would generally be viewed as a lot worse than temporary, hired sexual pleasure, I would think.

Bolded for benefit; there really aren't that many overall.

Quote from: Nyr on June 16, 2010, 11:06:20 AM
QuoteTuluk (350,000)
219,000 humans (50% are slaves) (62.6% of total)
108,500 elves (10% are slaves) (31% of Total)
3,500 dwarves (65% are slaves) (1% of Total)
3,500 half-giants (80% are slaves) (1% of Total)
7,000 half-elves (40% are slaves) (2% of total)
1,500 muls (98% are slaves) (0.4% of total)
7,000 unknown/other/mutant (25% are slaves) (2% of Total)

Allanak (481,880)
310,000 humans (50% are slaves) (150,000 free) (64.3% of total)
150,000 elves (10% are slaves) (135,500 free) (31.1% of total)
7,500 dwarves (65% are slaves) (2,600 free) (1.8% of total)
3,800 half-giants (20% are slaves) (3,150 free) (0.8% of total)
5,800 half-elves (40% are slaves) (3,400 free) (1.3% of total)
1980 muls (99% are slaves) (18 free) (0.4% of total)
2,800 unknown/other/mutant (40% are slaves) (1,400 free) (~0.6% of total)

Tuluk's numbers have trended upwards since those figures were compiled (2006) though more recent events may have brought it back down; Allanak's numbers have trended downwards since those figures were compiled (2008) and recent events may have brought it down further.

Red Storm's population:  less than Allanak by a great magnitude. 
Luir's Outpost population:  Equal to or (more likely) less than Red Storm's population.  Varies more often than RS.  Variation depends on many factors.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Sharps would screw you too. But not the way you'd like it :P
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Also remember that all breeds are not necessarily 50/50.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

plagiarized this from someone else, someone awesome

I never had it planned, not my intention
   I got so horny, with spice on hand, lost my discretion
   It's not what I'm used to, just wanna try someone on
   I'm hunting for you, caught my attention.

[Chorus:]
   I kissed a breed and I liked it,
   The taste of half-blood lips, sick
   I kissed a breed just to try it,
   I hope my mate don't mind it.
   It felt so wrong,
   it felt so right.
   It means I'm kanking tonight.
   I kissed a breed and I liked it (I liked it).

No, I didn't even read your mdesc, it don't matter
   You're my one-handed game, just my OOC-player nature.
   It's not what good RPers do, not how they should behave.
   My head gets so confused, hard to obey.

[Chorus]

Them breeds are so amazing,
   Pointed ears, almond eyes, so attractive
   Hard to resist, so touchable.
   Too good to deny it.
   Ain't no big deal, I'm just spiced.

[Chorus]

Quote from: Adj on December 04, 2011, 01:35:16 PM

QuoteAn elven whore mingles with two dusty hunters at a table in the back before leaving with the pair.

I can think of services rendered by said vendor that would not result in the making of breeds.

Just sayin'.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Desertman on December 05, 2011, 04:56:33 PM
I can think of services rendered by said vendor that would not result in the making of breeds.

I can think of mul mix.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: Talia on December 05, 2011, 05:01:39 PM
Quote from: Desertman on December 05, 2011, 04:56:33 PM

I can think of mul mix.

I can think of a good beating in an alley after, or a nice push down some stairs.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Come on, if there's one universal truth about mammals, it's that they'll shag anything given enough time.

Quote from: Spoon on December 06, 2011, 04:46:18 PM
Come on, if there's one universal truth about mammals, it's that they'll shag anything given enough time.

Like the monkey and the frog.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Yeah, its not so much against the breed /making/, its more against the result.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Prescription doesn't always match reality.

Even necrophilia happens.

Those population charts are interesting, any reason 80% of half-giants are slaves in Tuluk and only 20% in Nak?

Quote from: muddy on December 18, 2011, 07:17:39 PM
Those population charts are interesting, any reason 80% of half-giants are slaves in Tuluk and only 20% in Nak?

The hot-bodied Uaptal says to the blank-eyed,
energetic half-giant, "Let's make a deal. If I don't
like your joke, you're going to be bound in slavery."
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Are you gonna deny fucking the sluttiest ho you can find in an act of desperation? Probably. Especially if you get the clap from him. Especially if she gets pregnant. etc, etc.

SAME IN GAME.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

A middle aged man is sitting on the bench, minding his business, reading his newspaper, then suddenly a young punk comes over and sits beside him. The youngster's head is shaven, one side of the skull pristine white, the other orange and in the very middle a green mohawk. The middle aged man puts away his newspaper and just gawks at the punk, real wide eyed like.

"What?" The younger one asked, "Were you not young once as well? Have you never done 'extremes'?"

"Oh, I've done some wild stuff," the middle aged man replied. "Once for example, I fucked a parrot ... now I sit here and wonder ... perhaps you're my son."

That's probably all I can really contribute to this thread.
"eyeshift"

That... that.... wow.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: boog on December 19, 2011, 01:15:14 AM
Are you gonna deny fucking the sluttiest ho you can find in an act of desperation? Probably. Especially if you get the clap from him. Especially if she gets pregnant. etc, etc.

SAME IN GAME.

I'll disagree with that for one reason:

On Arm making whoopie reminds me of those third world nations that keep breeding even though there's famine. It's a tiny spot of goodness in a cesspool of the lowliest shit, you cling to it for dear life. On Arm I think people (men) wouldn't bat at eye at leaving their off spring with the ho they kanked for one nights/year fun. People are starving, people are desperate, they have no water, no means and as the social structure escalates the likelyhood that you're gonna risk your own thriving for some welp you got from an elf slut? Fuck no you wouldn't, but you'd still fuck her cause that's what she's there for.

Remember morals on Arm (where killing someone is okay in pretty much in any circumstances) do you really think getting an elf pregnant is gonna be a big deal?

You gave me a  great/horrible character concept! I heart you boog!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

My 2 sids is this.

Human+elf sex is Abberant in Zalanthas, no matter where you are. But in every culture in the real world, you have similar things.

Blacks+whites in America only a generation or two ago is a great example. It was highly frowned upon, and those that did it were often ostracized by there communities.

Even similar races have the same taboos Ie: Turks and Arabs. Theres no love lost there, but some people cross this Border of appropriateness anyways. In fact, in Most area's of the world, sexual taboos of this type are still in effect, and there are always a fair ammount (but still a minority) Of people that break those sexual taboos. Some people are even aroused further by the Taboo.

It doesn't make there offspring even less frowned on, pitied, and picked on though.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

I would point out that the classic example of blacks and whites to elves and humans is a bit flawed. We're the same species the only variation being skin pigmentation. Elves are a different species.

Examples
Human having sex with an ape

dog having sex with a cat

bird having sex with a fish!

Elves are not different from humans because of their ears. They're different because they're elves.

Not technically a new species, because:

Elves can mate with humans to create half-elves.