Character theme song

Started by Iiyola, November 18, 2011, 01:03:54 AM

Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

April 15, 2018, 02:04:24 AM #778 Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 02:06:50 AM by ShaiHulud
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

You feel euphoric, and a numbness creeps across your body.

April 28, 2018, 03:17:43 AM #782 Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 03:21:19 AM by ShaiHulud

Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

"And in her long nights, in her long house of smoke and miller's stones, she baked the bread we eat in dreams, strangest loaves, her pies full of anguish and days long dead, her fairy-haunted gingerbread, her cakes wet with tears."

May 13, 2018, 05:12:23 AM #788 Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 05:23:36 AM by ShaiHulud

May 15, 2018, 12:32:37 AM #792 Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 12:36:47 AM by ShaiHulud

June 02, 2018, 09:34:57 AM #796 Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 10:30:15 AM by Sorry
"And in her long nights, in her long house of smoke and miller's stones, she baked the bread we eat in dreams, strangest loaves, her pies full of anguish and days long dead, her fairy-haunted gingerbread, her cakes wet with tears."

In aftermath, with love and regret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unw9Yg3axRo