Flash client

Started by acaiberry, July 26, 2011, 02:38:52 PM

I like the convenience of the flash client. Is there a way to make the text black and the background color, white? Purportedly, it's easier on the eyes. I don't see this in the settings anywhere...

At the top of the client is a bar with buttons:

[Connect] [Disconnect] [Editor] [Settings] [About]

Click Settings.

A window will come up that has preferences on a tab (which is the initial tab selected).

Look under the "Normal Colours" list. At the bottom is says "background color" and has a box next to it, which you can click to change the color.

HOWEVER, in testing trying to change the output, I can only get the font type to change (not the color), so you will have to let me know if this works for you or not.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

No, it doesn't.
I tried that out before but thought there may be some setting I missed, so I asked here.

Clearly the flash client is not actually all that convenient, hehe.

To change appearance like that you probably have to go to a real client.  I use MUSHClient.  Seemed easy enough to get into when I started with it, but it's got all the advanced features one could want (logging, triggers, etc) as well.

God, please do not use the Flash client. I will personally send you a stripped down MUSHclient world file if it keeps you from using it.
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
     -Niccolo Machiavelli