What is your character's alignment?

Started by MeTekillot, June 04, 2011, 10:59:06 PM

I'm not even sure. He just exercises a (much) more cynical variant of "Treat others how you would like to be treated"
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌
    l̡̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø,,¸¸ø¤º°¨,, ø¤º°¨¨°º

Lawful Neutral.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Chaotic good.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Current is top secret.

The last one couldn't really be defined with the D&D alignment criteria, at all, but generally she was half chaotic, half neutral good without any real desire to 'save the whole world' (hopeless case) as a D&D good aligned character might have had. And also REALLY RACIST. And hateful rather than forgiving of 'bad people'. Maybe in D&D terms that would have prevented her from being good. But for Zalanthan standards, she probably was a shining beacon of light, so full of love for a select few she'd burst at the seams at times.

I've never tried an evil character, I do believe I could pull it off - so well that I'd feel sick in RL about it. So it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

I think you're working your 'good' and 'evil' alignments off of simplistic versions of good and evil, Akaramu.

I was referring to the D&D - definition of good and evil, the origin of the lawful/chaotic good/evil chart. My own opinion is a very different one. And would make the thread explode.  :P

Lawful Neutral, leaning towards True Neutral as he Just Doesnt Care for most things.
Though there be no squids to slay,
My spear will taste blood today!

Neutral Evil
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

True Neutral, leaning a bit towards good, however.

I'd be inclined to say Lawful Neutral with Benevolent tendencies.

Quote from: MeTekillot on May 03, 2012, 03:54:58 PM
Chaotic neutral.

I see my current one that way as well. Though i think as he grows it might change to a more true neutral.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Morrolan on June 07, 2011, 03:53:41 PM
True Neutral.

Heading toward the paternalism of Lawful Neutral.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

I don't think my character knows his alignment yet.  Likely I'll be the last to know when he does.
breaking the law breaking the law

Neutral evil.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

lawful neutral with evil tendencies.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Chaotic Neutral  ;D
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"