Author Topic: Clothing and Low-end Gear - Southern Style  (Read 2089 times)

Anaiah

• Legend
Clothing and Low-end Gear - Southern Style
« on: June 02, 2011, 01:58:12 AM »
I've volunteered to help pick up the creation of the items for the Allanaki starting clothes and gear area, but would like some help with this. Please feel free to send submissions for items following the Allanaki fashions/clothing guidelines in low-end fabrics like cottons or sandcloth, or relatively inexpensive leather or obsidian or bone for weapons/armor/jewelry type ideas to anaiah@armageddon.org if you wish to submit something. Ideally, we'll have roughly 20-30 pieces of clothing, with about the same in shoes/packs/jewelry, and roughly the same in armor/weapons. If you've had a chance to look over the starting gear available in the Tuluki version of the area, we're looking for things along those lines, but with a distinctly Allanaki flavor.

Please use 'Allanaki Clothing', 'Allanaki Weapons', etc for the subject line.
NOFUN:
Random Armageddon.thoughts: fuck dwarves, fuck magickers, fuck f-me's, fuck city elves and nerf everything I don't use
Maxid:
My position is unassailable.
Gunnerblaster:
My breeds discriminate against other breeds.

That's how hardcore I am.

HavokBlue

• Helper
Re: Clothing and Low-end Gear - Southern Style
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 02:28:34 AM »
Should these be existing items, or new ones?
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Anaiah

• Legend
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 05:47:09 AM »
New ones, but they can be similar to existing ones.
NOFUN:
Random Armageddon.thoughts: fuck dwarves, fuck magickers, fuck f-me's, fuck city elves and nerf everything I don't use
Maxid:
Gunnerblaster:

Barzalene

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 06:57:27 AM »
I've never seen the Tuluki starting stuff. If I wish up, would it be possible to be transferred to look?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Cutthroat

• Helper
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 08:47:21 AM »
Referring to the Formatting Submissions Guide, do you want only objects, or crafting recipes as well?

Anaiah

• Legend
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 09:03:05 AM »
Only the objects. As with the items in the Tuluki area, they will be noncraftable and not something generally available in shops in game once you're in there. That's partially due to them being priced as a bit cheaper than they're worth in some cases.
NOFUN:
Maxid:
Gunnerblaster: