When an Application is Rejected

Started by Anaiah, May 19, 2011, 09:22:50 AM

This seems to happen a fair amount of the time on rejected applications, leading to both frustration on my part and on the part of the people it happens to, undoubtedly, and also, likely to the frustration of other staff:

When you have an application which is rejected with notes about why, please don't take it and submit it again with the exact thing which was the reason for rejecting it unchanged. This just makes it look like you're trying to keep on until someone unknowingly approves it. If it's rejected and there are notes on it, it's rejected for a reason, and it needs to be fixed. Not sent in 3 or 4 or even 5 more times with the exact same thing. Because eventually, you'll just get a note that says 'You know why. Check the emails for the other times this was rejected'.
NOFUN:
Random Armageddon.thoughts: fuck dwarves, fuck magickers, fuck f-me's, fuck city elves and nerf everything I don't use
Maxid:
My position is unassailable.
Gunnerblaster:
My breeds discriminate against other breeds.

That's how hardcore I am.

This practice of "fishing" to get rejected applications approved will have consequences, at the discretion of the admins, if it's repeated.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!