RPT in Allanak on Saturday June 4th

Started by AllanakiLackey, May 11, 2011, 10:24:45 AM

As per the majority's preferences on the times the organizers will be available, there will be an RPT in Allanak on Saturday June 4th at 7 pm EDT/ 4 pm PDT / Sunday June 5th at midnight GDT.  All of this translates back to 11 PM GMT if you prefer to convert it yourself.  The pertinent details will be released ICly between now and then, through the in-game boards or otherwise.

Be there or be a Tuluki/desert elf/outlaw/outlander/some other type of character who is unable to make it to the event due to IC circumstances.*

*AllanakiLackey has warm and fuzzy feelings toward Tuluk, the desert, outlaws, outlanders, and people who are nailed down by IC circumstances.  Don't derail this thread by being a hater.
Former player 2/27/23, sending love

A'ight.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Ready to rock'n roll, baby.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

No way I'm making the first time, the second time... Hopefully it shall be going still an hour later.

Hooray work!

But I shall be there when I cans!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

I can't wait!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Bump.  This is next weekend.  Details have been released IC.  Check the boards and your local rumor mills.

I will be there. Late.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I will be there, exactly when I intend to.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

I will be there.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

With bells on.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Can I use a sap on people who aren't there and drag them there, with reasonable IG reasons?

just kidding. i wish i wasn't, but i am.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

You have my sword.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌
    l̡̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø,,¸¸ø¤º°¨,, ø¤º°¨¨°º

Quote from: NOFUN on June 01, 2011, 07:13:16 PM
You have my sword.
And my bow.

(No, I won't be there. Just wanted to throw that in there.)
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

An' mah Acks
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

If you are slated to take part in a major way, please confirm it IG or with AllanakiLackey. Being early tomorrow would be a godsend.

Very impressive. It was clear how much work went into that, and everyone did an amazing job. That was awesome. Thanks for arranging that.

Needs more backstabbing.  :(

edit: but seriously thanks
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

Thank you to everyone who showed up, but especially thank you to the other organizers and the participants.  I enjoyed myself!

That was mega-super fun.

That was a unique and enjoyable experience :D
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

That was the strangest RPT I've seen in Allanak to date :D

Thanks to all the people who made it fun!

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌
    l̡̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø,,¸¸ø¤º°¨,, ø¤º°¨¨°º

Quote from: BleakOne on June 02, 2011, 12:02:37 AM
An' mah Acks

That made me spill tea all down my shirt.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.