"save as draft" for Requests

Started by Malifaxis, April 11, 2011, 05:41:31 PM

What are the chances?  Think we could get 'er done?  (I just lost humanity points typing that, I hope you recognize my vast sacrifice.)

This would be a great help to those of us who commonly make long winded reports from a computer where you can't copy/paste because your damn idiot jolicloud linux sucks horribly.  It would also help with a variety of other request types that might require tweakage/modification before actual submission.

Thoughts?
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

This is not a Shadowrun MUD, nor, contrary to popular rumour, will Arm 2 be set that far into the future. Sorry.

In a more serious way, any ideas like this should go through said Request Tool, so we can have better tracking. It serves you better, too, rather than putting it through Ask the Staff - good ideas submitted to the Request Tool have a much better chance of implementation than good ideas in Ask the Staff.

I, too, make longwinded reports.

If it has been longer than 30 minutes since I started the report, I copy the entire thing to clipboard, refresh the page, and paste it all back in.  That resets the timer.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.