Author Topic: Things that made you happy today.  (Read 840867 times)

Gunnerblaster

Re: Things that made you happy today.
« Reply #1050 on: July 17, 2011, 09:24:54 PM »
Schools in America can be partially to blame, too. When you offer pizza every day of the school year and hardly any vegetables as sides? Bleh.

No lies there. All throughout high school, they offered the same chicken sandwich, pizza or random generic 3rd meal. Every. Fucking. Day.

When I told my father about what they offered on a daily basis, he remarked how the jail systems have better/healthier food for criminals (he's worked at a jail for the past ten years of his life so I think, when he says that, he's probably right).
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Yam

« Reply #1051 on: July 18, 2011, 02:04:28 AM »
We should kill the obese. Slowly. With food.

And make them work menial jobs with few benefits. The problem now is that they clog the healthcare system. When they get sick we should just humanely slaughter and process them into feed for their peers.

Every good country deserves an underclass. An underclass based on fatness is far more egalitarian than an underclass of any other composition. It's the American way.

Yam

« Reply #1052 on: July 18, 2011, 02:05:18 AM »
Eventually we would replace them with robots. Then we would only see them in zoos. Or maybe the amish would still use them as farm implements.

LauraMars

• Helper
« Reply #1053 on: July 18, 2011, 02:35:04 AM »
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Gunnerblaster

« Reply #1054 on: July 18, 2011, 02:58:17 AM »
Reading what Laura posted made me lul ^^
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

morrigan

« Reply #1055 on: July 18, 2011, 04:50:56 AM »
My GF came to visit me after she got off work even though it's a 30 minute drive in the opposite direction of her home and she could only stay a couple hours. She's so sweet.

boog

« Reply #1056 on: July 18, 2011, 07:38:34 AM »

Eheheheh.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Chettaman

• Helper
    • Facebook!
« Reply #1057 on: July 18, 2011, 09:05:13 AM »
Laura made me laugh. Then Boog made me laugh because it's true. If I hit Gunner multiple times with an axe... ah... he's such a good tree.

Also. My multi-tool comming in handy once again when I ran out of gas and had to fill up my tank through the use of a plastic bottle. Frickin' love my gerber.

Further more... hearing about the slack jawed idiot that used my credit card (to make sure it was still working) before he cut it up and burned it "for me" get in trouble -again- for stealing. It would be a highlight of my life to punch this guy in the mouth. Oh, yeah. He works with me too. I have to work with him. And my superiors often find it funny to make me work with him. They are such ass holes.
Live like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

MeTekillot

« Reply #1058 on: July 18, 2011, 10:40:34 AM »
Also, I like my cootch to have a pert pink color and nice smell. Knowing my luck I would bonk someone with AIDs, get rotten box, and die miserable.

bcw81

• Helper
« Reply #1059 on: July 18, 2011, 11:58:36 AM »
Home made apple sauce at 9 AM? I think so.

A female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Desertman

« Reply #1060 on: July 18, 2011, 03:57:48 PM »
My new outlook on life has me pretty pleased lately.

I've resolved to do something I have been putting off doing for about three years.

I've trained in martial arts since I was in my teens and I've been specifically training in MMA (cage fighting) for about three years now. It was always something I did as a hobby and only a hobby. I'm an office worker 8 - 10 hours a day five days a week and I go to the gym and mess around 3 or 4 days a week usually. I'm also a victim of getting busy/distracted/lazy and just not going for a few weeks at a time here and there.

Still, I'm big enough, athletic enough, and have enough natural talent that I can beat the majority of the guys in my gym, even some of the ones who do train full time to fight, even in "office-worker" shape.

About a week ago I decided to go for it. I've fixed my diet, it was never horrible, but it wasnt what it needed to be, I'm 6'1 and walk around at about 195 - 200lbs, i can drop to 185 easily and if I cut water weight/train my butt off I can hit 170, I have started training regularly on schedule (6 days a week), and set myself to the task of giving it a go before its too late. I'm 26, if I don't go for it in the next five to nine years, depending, I will never get the chance.

So, here's to chasing your dreams. Fail or succeed I want to be able to look back and not regret never going for it.

My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
The young daughter has been filled.

JustAnotherGuy

« Reply #1061 on: July 18, 2011, 04:09:27 PM »
My new outlook on life has me pretty pleased lately.

I've resolved to do something I have been putting off doing for about three years.

I've trained in martial arts since I was in my teens and I've been specifically training in MMA (cage fighting) for about three years now. It was always something I did as a hobby and only a hobby. I'm an office worker 8 - 10 hours a day five days a week and I go to the gym and mess around 3 or 4 days a week usually. I'm also a victim of getting busy/distracted/lazy and just not going for a few weeks at a time here and there.

Still, I'm big enough, athletic enough, and have enough natural talent that I can beat the majority of the guys in my gym, even some of the ones who do train full time to fight, even in "office-worker" shape.

About a week ago I decided to go for it. I've fixed my diet, it was never horrible, but it wasnt what it needed to be, I'm 6'1 and walk around at about 195 - 200lbs, i can drop to 185 easily and if I cut water weight/train my butt off I can hit 170, I have started training regularly on schedule (6 days a week), and set myself to the task of giving it a go before its too late. I'm 26, if I don't go for it in the next five to nine years, depending, I will never get the chance.

So, here's to chasing your dreams. Fail or succeed I want to be able to look back and not regret never going for it.

Dude, go for it!!!!  Good luck and let us know where we can sign up for your fan page lol.
Or you might get me.
A staff member sends:
     "Looks like you introduced him to *puts on sunslits* the school of hard Knoxx.  YEEEEAAAAAAH"

Cind

« Reply #1062 on: July 18, 2011, 04:14:24 PM »
Yam has a horribly funny avatar, Synthesis is still an evil scientist, Malifaxis has not emerged from his shadowy swamp, Biscuits is still drawing, Lizzie still misunderstands me, Ghost is drunk, Boog has funny avatars and Zerero has not explained why he pmed me.

All is correct in the world. The balance has been preserved.
Playing something new could be just what you need!

Chettaman

• Helper
    • Facebook!
« Reply #1063 on: July 18, 2011, 05:55:56 PM »
I love how people with native american blood can summon rain by dancing.
Live like God.

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #1064 on: July 18, 2011, 06:13:14 PM »

So, pretty much 90% of the population of the United States?
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends." - Schmendrick

Chettaman

• Helper
    • Facebook!
« Reply #1065 on: July 18, 2011, 06:21:04 PM »
If you have the blood in you... you can rain dance...
Well... I dunno. I can just sort of tell, I guess.
But I'm a firm believer in this truth that rain dancing is real.
It's been like two months in killeen (I think) without rain... and the day I force my buddy to rain dance is a day it rains. I'm just sayin'.
Live like God.

Cind

« Reply #1066 on: July 18, 2011, 06:39:18 PM »

someone puts a peep to explode in the microwave. easily the funniest thing i've seen in a while.
Playing something new could be just what you need!

Kismetic

« Reply #1067 on: July 18, 2011, 06:50:44 PM »
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:54:16 PM by Kismetic »
"Well, Gary, if that even is your real name ...  somebody stole my computer.  Now, if you're a criminal--  Look at me! ... You have to tell me, legally, or else it's considered entrapment."  -- Andy Dwyer

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #1068 on: July 18, 2011, 07:11:34 PM »
 ;D

Sephiroto

« Reply #1069 on: July 18, 2011, 07:13:10 PM »
But I'm a firm believer in this truth that rain dancing is real.
It's been like two months in killeen (I think) without rain... and the day I force my buddy to rain dance is a day it rains. I'm just sayin'.

I would be happy if this was said in the religion thread.  I wonder what hilarity would ensue.

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #1070 on: July 18, 2011, 09:18:46 PM »

boog

« Reply #1071 on: July 18, 2011, 09:30:31 PM »
I rain dance and dance in the rain, motherfucker!

I'm paleface though. My sister got all the dark sexiness. :(
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

morrigan

« Reply #1072 on: July 18, 2011, 09:38:26 PM »

I'm 1/4 Native American, my dancing never makes it rain. Unless you count the tears falling from the eyes of anyone who has to watch me.

Marauder Moe

« Reply #1073 on: July 18, 2011, 09:44:33 PM »
Finishing a tough workout.  My arms are now limp and noodly, but it feels good to make numeric (and visible!) progress.

morrigan

« Reply #1074 on: July 18, 2011, 09:47:15 PM »
Finishing a tough workout.  My arms are now limp and noodly, but it feels good to make numeric (and visible!) progress.

Wtg! Keep it up!