Author Topic: Things that made you happy today.  (Read 839445 times)

Rairen

Re: Things that made you happy today.
« Reply #850 on: July 03, 2011, 10:58:23 AM »
I kissed an air force pilot last night!  

When I told him that I had two ex-air force brothers who would absolutely not approve of me necking with a pilot, he agreed completely - with the caveat that he didn't fly anything sexy so, therefore, he wasn't as bad as the others. (Pilots are the surgeons of the military.)

Quote from: saquartey
Rairen, what would we do without you?

boog

« Reply #851 on: July 03, 2011, 11:12:49 AM »
All of the men I know that are in the AF are beautiful.

And coincidentally, they're all pilots.

Go gett'emmmm.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Rairen

« Reply #852 on: July 03, 2011, 11:16:20 AM »
All of the men I know that are in the AF are beautiful.

And coincidentally, they're all pilots.

Go gett'emmmm.

Hells.  Yes.  We had a group of girls out dancing last night and found ourselves in the middle of an Air Force bachelor party.  Holy cow, eye candy.

:-*
Quote from: saquartey
Rairen, what would we do without you?

Synthesis

« Reply #853 on: July 03, 2011, 01:35:14 PM »

When I told him that I had two ex-air force brothers who would absolutely not approve of me necking with a pilot, he agreed completely - with the caveat that he didn't fly anything sexy so, therefore, he wasn't as bad as the others. (Pilots are the surgeons of the military.)

That's odd.  You'd think surgeons would be the surgeons of the military.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: Smuz
I come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: Vanth
Synthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Kismetic

« Reply #854 on: July 03, 2011, 03:23:44 PM »

"Well, Gary, if that even is your real name ...  somebody stole my computer.  Now, if you're a criminal--  Look at me! ... You have to tell me, legally, or else it's considered entrapment."  -- Andy Dwyer

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #855 on: July 03, 2011, 07:39:34 PM »
Rainstorms are coming. Thunderheads are rumbling. I can not wait for summer rain.

LauraMars

• Helper
« Reply #856 on: July 03, 2011, 10:21:53 PM »

I am so jealous!

Slightly mitigating my jealousy is the fact that my boyfriend just bought me the Assassin's Creed 3-pack on Steam...for no reason other than that I really liked the E3 trailer for the next game.  I guess I have it ok.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

EldritchOrigins

« Reply #857 on: July 03, 2011, 10:39:03 PM »
Rainstorms are coming. Thunderheads are rumbling. I can not wait for summer rain.

Cindy42

« Reply #858 on: July 03, 2011, 10:47:04 PM »
hung out with some old friends and called my best friend and watched the first Predator, all at the same time.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

manipura

« Reply #859 on: July 03, 2011, 11:32:40 PM »
Having fun with this new Snapbucket App...

Bubbles is happy with it too, can't you tell?

TOOL

« Reply #860 on: July 04, 2011, 11:26:50 AM »
lime hash oil lollipop
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal and Pancakes.

Gunnerblaster

« Reply #861 on: July 04, 2011, 01:27:19 PM »
This made me lol. A lot.

Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

manipura

« Reply #862 on: July 04, 2011, 02:04:20 PM »
lime hash oil lollipop

What is this you speak of??  A hash oil lolly?  A lime one?
 :o

TOOL

« Reply #863 on: July 04, 2011, 04:03:19 PM »
lime hash oil lollipop

sugar, high fructose corn syrup, lime flavor, hash oil.  it was pretty good, although had kind of a spicy kick to it.  effects were noticeable and mild.
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal and Pancakes.

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #864 on: July 04, 2011, 04:25:09 PM »
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends." - Schmendrick

Kronibas

« Reply #865 on: July 04, 2011, 05:03:15 PM »
lime hash oil lollipop

sugar, high fructose corn syrup, lime flavor, hash oil.  it was pretty good, although had kind of a spicy kick to it.  effects were noticeable and mild.

Hash oil/honey oil is some noxious stuff.  I work for a licensed caregiver in CO, and one of the products we make is hash oil.

The residual butane is horrible for you -- whether you're smoking or eating the oil.  So, instead of that shit, in our candy we simply add alcohol tincture (about a quarter pound of trim and underdeveloped buds soaked in Everclear for a month with the liquid afterwards evaporated) to a normal candy recipe, and that shit is delicious.

Karma police, arrest this man...

Sephiroto

« Reply #866 on: July 04, 2011, 05:48:06 PM »

Heh, yeah.  My thoughts exactly.

A lot of those Air Force pilots are akin to bus drivers.  They're a bunch of spoiled babies who like whining about crew rest.  If you're looking to fly into the danger zone, don't call on the Chair Force.

Bacon

« Reply #867 on: July 04, 2011, 05:55:56 PM »
Every guy in the Air Force is suddenly "a pilot" when he's trying to get some.
"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."
 ~ Doug Larson

"I tried regular hot sauce, but it just wasn't doing the trick, so I started blasting my huevos with BEAR MACE."
~Synthesis

Kismetic

« Reply #868 on: July 04, 2011, 05:57:41 PM »

I love this!  I usually wave and smile, acting like I've known them my whole life.  But a different one I did today, when I passed some guy in the boonies here after he brake checked me three times ...  I played the air fiddle!

Edit:  stupid iPhone autocorrectos.  WTF is up with those?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:02:21 PM by Kismetic »
"Well, Gary, if that even is your real name ...  somebody stole my computer.  Now, if you're a criminal--  Look at me! ... You have to tell me, legally, or else it's considered entrapment."  -- Andy Dwyer

Yam

« Reply #869 on: July 04, 2011, 07:28:22 PM »
Every guy in the Air Force is suddenly "a pilot" when he's trying to get some.

No, the enlisted are PJs.

lime hash oil lollipop

Hash oil/honey oil is some noxious stuff.  I work for a licensed caregiver in CO, and one of the products we make is hash oil.

The residual butane is horrible for you -- whether you're smoking or eating the oil.  So, instead of that shit, in our candy we simply add alcohol tincture (about a quarter pound of trim and underdeveloped buds soaked in Everclear for a month with the liquid afterwards evaporated) to a normal candy recipe, and that shit is delicious.

If you're making hash with n-butane there's no residue left in the oil. I'm guessing that's probably also true with isobutane. They both have very, very low boiling points (below freezing), low reactivity, and low solubility in water. A lot of commercial sources of butane have additives that can be left behind and aren't good, but if you're making hash oil with a proper source of unadulterated butane and you have a good, clean procedure the hash oil isn't going to have butane in it.

Where'd you hear about hash oil having residual butane in it?

Kronibas

« Reply #870 on: July 04, 2011, 07:56:06 PM »
Our honey oil drips down from a PVC pipe into a Pyrex dish.  Once it dries, there are all these little bubbles in it.  I was told those were pockets of butane, but maybe they didn't know what the hell they were talking about.

Also, I smoked some brownish honey oil just yesterday, as a matter of fact, and it burned the fuck out of the back of my throat and the irritation lingered for around half an hour.

I was told, after telling folks what happened, that the discomfort was probably caused by residual butane.

Plus, to quote The Literature, the Cannabible specifically states that butane extractions are noxious to humans.  My copy of that book is about 40 minutes up a mountain right now, else I'd be able to cite a page number for you.  I'll deliver when it's in my hands again.
Karma police, arrest this man...

Yam

« Reply #871 on: July 04, 2011, 09:20:46 PM »
Our honey oil drips down from a PVC pipe into a Pyrex dish.  Once it dries, there are all these little bubbles in it.  I was told those were pockets of butane, but maybe they didn't know what the hell they were talking about.

Also, I smoked some brownish honey oil just yesterday, as a matter of fact, and it burned the fuck out of the back of my throat and the irritation lingered for around half an hour.

I was told, after telling folks what happened, that the discomfort was probably caused by residual butane.

Plus, to quote The Literature, the Cannabible specifically states that butane extractions are noxious to humans.  My copy of that book is about 40 minutes up a mountain right now, else I'd be able to cite a page number for you.  I'll deliver when it's in my hands again.

Those bubbles aren't butane. No way.

Also butane wouldn't be able to get to the back of your throat before it burned unless you were huffing compressed butane (and then it would freeze the back of your throat). It vaporizes far too fast. The second you burn the hash oil, the butane is carbon dioxide, water vapor, and a negligible amount of carbon monoxide. That sounds just like regular pot burn smoke.

I wonder if the Cannabible is referring to the extraction process itself or the end product. Because I can't find anything about butane extracted hash containing butane in it. And from what I know of chemistry, it isn't really possible. Especially at an amount that would have any negative affect on a human.

Kismetic

« Reply #872 on: July 04, 2011, 10:45:19 PM »
Fireworks.  Maybe I'm just pensive, tonight, but I enjoyed them greatly.

manipura

« Reply #873 on: July 04, 2011, 11:31:36 PM »

Those bubbles aren't butane. No way.

Also butane wouldn't be able to get to the back of your throat before it burned unless you were huffing compressed butane (and then it would freeze the back of your throat). It vaporizes far too fast. The second you burn the hash oil, the butane is carbon dioxide, water vapor, and a negligible amount of carbon monoxide. That sounds just like regular pot burn smoke.

I wonder if the Cannabible is referring to the extraction process itself or the end product. Because I can't find anything about butane extracted hash containing butane in it. And from what I know of chemistry, it isn't really possible. Especially at an amount that would have any negative affect on a human.

Anyone I've known that has made hash oil has just boiled it afterward to get rid of the butane.  It has such a low boiling point that just putting your Pyrex container (or whatever you may have used) into another container with hot water for 15 or 20 minutes gets the job done.  Usually a pretty shitty amount of oil but very potent and pure.  I guess you can go a step further and like, redissolve it in some sort of alcohol and then allow the alcohol to evaporate a couple of days...or something...I don't really know about all that though...It's not like I'm a drug lord or anything like that... ;)

Chettaman

• Helper
    • Facebook!
« Reply #874 on: July 04, 2011, 11:37:44 PM »
It's not like I'm a drug lord or anything like that... ;)
This made my day.
Live like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors