Author Topic: Things that made you happy today.  (Read 870711 times)

Kassindra

Re: Things that made you happy today.
« Reply #650 on: June 13, 2011, 11:50:46 PM »

BleakOne

« Reply #651 on: June 14, 2011, 12:55:14 AM »
I like that picture. Reminds me of when I was a lit'lun.
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Symphony

« Reply #652 on: June 14, 2011, 09:05:17 AM »
Finding this neat little bug thing that crawls on the screen!

I can put it everywhere!!!

[Edited to Add] OOOO! I just had an evil, EVIL thought. What if.. I found a way to script this onto everyone's screen at a company? All day they're swiping at this bug they cannot touch or get rid of. It'd be glorious!!

No no you see, by date Ghost means "chased his wife around the house with his penis till she cried".

Kismetic

« Reply #653 on: June 14, 2011, 08:23:36 PM »
My flight touched down in Charlotte after being gone a week, and I can't remember the last time I felt so good.  All my life, I've been sort of a rambler, going where the wind takes me, but for once ...  You know, after all's said and done, I have an ocean to the east, and mountains to the west, and a nice little temperate paradise.  I remember thinking, as the wheels touched down, "I'm home."  For the first time ever, I've found home.

Or maybe I'm just getting old.  Bah!
"Well, Gary, if that even is your real name ...  somebody stole my computer.  Now, if you're a criminal--  Look at me! ... You have to tell me, legally, or else it's considered entrapment."  -- Andy Dwyer

lordcooper

« Reply #654 on: June 14, 2011, 08:35:42 PM »
My flight touched down in Charlotte after being gone a week, and I can't remember the last time I felt so good.  All my life, I've been sort of a rambler, going where the wind takes me, but for once ...  You know, after all's said and done, I have an ocean to the east, and mountains to the west, and a nice little temperate paradise.  I remember thinking, as the wheels touched down, "I'm home."  For the first time ever, I've found home.

Good for you man :)
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

boog

« Reply #655 on: June 14, 2011, 09:35:12 PM »

There is nothing fucking temperate about 90 degree weather before June you crazy old man.

That being said, if we can ever find jobs in the mountains, I am so totally game. I could deal with a little bit more snow and a little bit cooler temperatures while having the beautiful country around me.

And apparently, there'd be less bears roaming the damn streets than in the triad, too.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Kronibas

« Reply #656 on: June 14, 2011, 10:53:14 PM »
My job -- as a ranch hand at a legally-sanctioned medicinal marijuana grow op.

/living the dream
Karma police, arrest this man...

lordcooper

« Reply #657 on: June 15, 2011, 01:45:35 AM »

boog

« Reply #658 on: June 15, 2011, 01:47:34 AM »
This might be my baby's chaaair:

My aunt painted that. Yeah. My aunt is fuckin' amazing.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

jhunter

« Reply #659 on: June 15, 2011, 11:14:05 AM »

Where is this picture from? That's pretty cool.

Barzalene

« Reply #660 on: June 15, 2011, 11:31:53 AM »
Yesterday I posted on FB that my friends should help me choose a new career path. I was serious, so I was a little disappointed with suggestions like Bohemian Poet and Bridge/Creative Writing instructor on a cruise ship. Today though my friend Steve suggested the perfect job: Benevolent-Dictator-For-Life. I'd be si good at that!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Barzalene

« Reply #661 on: June 15, 2011, 12:52:59 PM »
The reviews for Tuscan Milk 1 Gallon on Amazon.com
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #662 on: June 15, 2011, 12:53:56 PM »
Jhunter: I wish I knew who drew it! If anyone does track it down that would be awesome.

Things that make me happy today: Old-school U2 marathon at full blast in the office today.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 12:55:28 PM by Delirium »
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends." - Schmendrick

AmandaGreathouse

• Inspiration on Tap:
« Reply #663 on: June 15, 2011, 12:55:35 PM »
Too keyed up about said crush to sleep, but woke up energized after like two hours of sleep.

Time to start the music up and take a shower.  ;D [You know, so the offkey singing doesn't sound so bad.  ;)]

sometimes I sicken myself with happy, this is one of those days.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

lordcooper

« Reply #664 on: June 15, 2011, 02:54:12 PM »
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:59:05 PM by lordcooper »

Kismetic

« Reply #665 on: June 15, 2011, 03:09:07 PM »
"Well, Gary, if that even is your real name ...  somebody stole my computer.  Now, if you're a criminal--  Look at me! ... You have to tell me, legally, or else it's considered entrapment."  -- Andy Dwyer

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #666 on: June 15, 2011, 08:12:44 PM »

Mmm. <3

Kismetic

« Reply #667 on: June 15, 2011, 08:16:13 PM »
Flying Dog is some good beer.  :)

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #668 on: June 15, 2011, 08:17:59 PM »
Raging Bitch is my trusty standby. No matter how many other delicious beers I try, I always come back.

She treats me so good.

Kismetic

« Reply #669 on: June 15, 2011, 08:22:32 PM »
India Pale Ale has a nice flavor, but I can't remember if I've ever had the Raging Bitch.  Next time I see it, I'll link the memory to Delirium from Sandman, and try it out, heh.

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #670 on: June 15, 2011, 08:23:57 PM »
Just watch out, she bites. 8.3% abv but smooth as hell, so it's easy to underestimate.  8)

Chettaman

• Helper
    • Facebook!
« Reply #671 on: June 15, 2011, 09:34:05 PM »
This might be my baby's chaaair:

My aunt painted that. Yeah. My aunt is fuckin' amazing.
That chair... is awesome.
It tells the tale of time and day. Time... the most powerful force in the universe. Your child is going to grow up awesome. I have a feeling. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But this chair made my day.
Live like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

boog

« Reply #672 on: June 15, 2011, 11:05:59 PM »
Chet, you are such a doll.
There is only one boog.

Kismetic

« Reply #673 on: June 16, 2011, 12:25:10 PM »
Chetta is totally a sweet guy.  :)  I've seen some of auntboog's other stuff, it's awesome!

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #674 on: June 16, 2011, 12:33:21 PM »