Author Topic: Things that made you happy today.  (Read 888308 times)

Shaydee

Re: Things that made you happy today.
« Reply #16825 on: October 15, 2019, 09:56:39 PM »
I might have found my husband and I someone to play Pathfinder with regularly once he gets home, and I got free kids books today for our little boy!

and Yesterday, I started DMing a campaign, its just me and my husband and we are playing over the phone but I'm super proud of my progress as a DM, still have a long way to go but I'm getting there!  :D

Lizzie

« Reply #16826 on: October 16, 2019, 10:59:27 AM »
We got an agreement from a lovely family to buy our house yesterday afternoon! I was here when they came for the showing so I remember exactly who they are. The mother (who the house is for, she looks to be in her 80's) had this calm, quiet sense of joy in her eyes when she came out of the house and looked over our back yard.

I hope she loves our yard as much as I have over the past 18 years. I'll miss my Mama Maple (pictured).

I'll be living in the Villages, Florida, as of November 4.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Thomoto

« Reply #16827 on: October 16, 2019, 04:46:37 PM »

Finally went cloths shopping after a while, its been due for a while. Found a badass hoodie so I don't have to freeze my arse off while I wait for the bus.

No complaints!  ;D

Hi pah human tribals, are you bad?

*arrows*

Shaydee

« Reply #16828 on: October 17, 2019, 11:32:53 PM »
Casually mentioned playing armageddon while watching Matthew Colville YouTube videos on my Twitter, might have got some of my favorite D&D podcasters interested in giving it a shot 🙌🏻   :D

Bebop

« Reply #16829 on: October 19, 2019, 06:35:09 PM »
We got the old stove and sink out of my camper which leaves room to use an electric cooktop and so much more counter surface.  Not to mention a counter that actually matches with everything else I've done.  I'm so freaking excited!  I leave in two weeks and it's all coming together.