Author Topic: Things that made you happy today.  (Read 788826 times)

Cind

Re: Things that made you happy today.
« Reply #16750 on: February 04, 2019, 05:46:46 AM »
That video's hilarious. I could see a world where most half-giants were like this.

Its like he got dumber with every twenty seconds that passed.
Playing something new could be just what you need!

Bebop

« Reply #16751 on: February 04, 2019, 04:47:14 PM »
Because it's icy out the office is closed again today.  (It was closed a couple of days last week due to the polar vortex too.)  I really did not feel like interacting with people today so it works out for me.  However, working out of you bed in your PJs is not the most comfy productive way to work.  I really need a good desk.

Hauwke

« Reply #16752 on: February 04, 2019, 05:19:24 PM »
I invested in a good home desk and padded chair for just this purpose. Now almost all of my sitting while at home is done there. Chilling watching tv? Feet up on the corner of the desk and leaned back in my chair. Playing games? Desk. Just sitting for awhile? Desk.

My couch has been missing me I bet.

Gunnerblaster

« Reply #16753 on: February 11, 2019, 02:31:06 AM »
Ran my 2nd session as DM tonight. My group is having a great time. I'm low-key tapping into my years of ARM experience to give them easy-to-remember character descriptions (Ie: The curly-haired, dark eyed human woman, etc).

I also spent 3 hours regaling someone whose never played ARM about the escapades I've had as various characters, throughout the years. They now wish to play.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Hauwke

« Reply #16754 on: February 11, 2019, 04:48:10 AM »
Ran my 2nd session as DM tonight. My group is having a great time. I'm low-key tapping into my years of ARM experience to give them easy-to-remember character descriptions (Ie: The curly-haired, dark eyed human woman, etc).

I also spent 3 hours regaling someone whose never played ARM about the escapades I've had as various characters, throughout the years. They now wish to play.

More meat for the grinder!

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #16755 on: February 11, 2019, 06:06:22 AM »
Sometimes you make a point or explain something and it's succinct and clear and expresses exactly what you want to express. That is a great feeling.

Bebop

« Reply #16756 on: February 14, 2019, 05:18:24 PM »
Oh my gosh!  My job is offering to put me on full-time.  I am stoked.  I will have a totally sustainable salary and be working for this dream organization that I've been totally in love with working here in accounting and HR for the past seven months.  I am beyond pumped right now.  I'll be working more hours, which is meh.  But I think it's for the best and I'm so excited.