Lirathan Order enforces?

Started by Rindan, July 22, 2003, 01:53:32 PM

It is my understanding that the Northern Militia work under the Jihaen Order.  That is all well and good, but what about the Lirathan Order?  How do they enforce their will?  I really can't see them acosting criminals with their own hands.  I am sure there is an answer, I just have not been in the North for a while.

It is my understanding that a Lirathan templar wouldn't have any 'Will' to enforce. They are like civil servants handling city matters and things. But being any form of powerful person they are probably entrusted several soldiers for the purpose of guarding them. These can then be ordered to subdue criminals should one arise in front of them, or all other sorts of things. Whereas a Jihaen would actually probably be incharge of a part of the virtual militia that exists, and deal with a variety of pcs in the militia.

Like a Templar in the south in the Military branch might actually command a unit of the militia. While a White Robe Dragon Templar Person might only have a small band of soldiers for defense.

This is just my understanding, might be wrong.