Pooping

Started by bartenderer, April 01, 2011, 02:03:57 PM

Zalanthans use a magick psionic power to poop. Imms didn't think it was worth coding, but back in the day it used to show up on the last as "Who gives a poo", and YES Delerak had it maxed in 10 hours.  :o

This is one of those things that I don't think we'll ever arrive at a standard answer for. Just make something up and go with it, if you really want to portray it.

Rangers - wipe with some leaves.
Everyone else - get creative?
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

it is saddeneing

that you folks are still talking about shit
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: Ghost on May 18, 2011, 02:17:08 AM
it is saddeneing

that you folks are still talking about shit

Stop being drunk and play you awful engineer man.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Should I ask for consent before dropping my PC's pants and doing some very graphic poop emotes?

The filthy, unkempt human male pulls down his trousers and rears up his ass towards you, and then like a half-giant's sneeze...

Quote from: hyzhenhok on May 18, 2011, 05:40:41 AM
Should I ask for consent before dropping my PC's pants and doing some very graphic poop emotes?

The filthy, unkempt human male pulls down his trousers and rears up his ass towards you, and then like a half-giant's sneeze...
There's a VNPC who drops his pants and urinates every time you pass him, so I don't see why not.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌
    l̡̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø,,¸¸ø¤º°¨,, ø¤º°¨¨°º

Quote from: NOFUN on May 18, 2011, 05:49:59 AM

There's a VNPC who drops his pants and urinates every time you pass him, so I don't see why not.

It's even funnier when he does it in the middle of combat.

May 18, 2011, 06:02:47 PM #81 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:04:59 PM by Kismetic
Quote from: Qzzrbl on May 18, 2011, 06:41:43 AM

Please consent before pooping IG ...  I might be eating a Snickers, or something.

Edit:  You ever notice they show just about anything in the movies, but very, very rarely the actual closeup of someone taking a dook?  There's a hint in there for you graphic feces emoters ...

Quote from: Kismetic on May 18, 2011, 06:02:47 PM

Please consent before pooping IG ...  I might be eating a Snickers, or something.

Edit:  You ever notice they show just about anything in the movies, but very, very rarely the actual closeup of someone taking a dook?  There's a hint in there for you graphic feces emoters ...

Yeah, ask consent -before- you start graphically emoting about your fecally fecal feces. If I'm eating, and I get an emote that's graphic... let's just say I might do something a lot more graphic IRL that will result in me being very angry.

i LOLed
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

While on the flip side, one does not have to worry about asking for consent before graphically emoting childbirth.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: musashi on May 18, 2011, 06:52:18 PM
While on the flip side, one does not have to worry about asking for consent before graphically emoting childbirth.

You probably should.  I don't think consent rules cover defecation, but it's just a matter of courtesy, don't you think?  I was really joking, though, about the Snickers.  I have no soul.  Nothing not tied to me by blood really bothers me.  I autoconsent for everything.  Poop in your hand and eat it for all I care.  I was just thinking of the next guy!

What about defecation during childbirth?

When I was a teenager (and high school drop out) I confused the words self-deprecating with self-defecating. I was embarrassed when corrected. Maybe this is a random thought.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on May 19, 2011, 11:19:18 AM
What about defecation during childbirth?

When I was a teenager (and high school drop out) I confused the words self-deprecating with self-defecating. I was embarrassed when corrected. Maybe this is a random thought.

Nah, it's cool, I was a self-defecating high school dropout, too.

Y'know, I wasn't certain about Arm at first, but having read through an 87-post thread about IG defecation I know I've found my game.

Quote from: Cleis on June 11, 2011, 05:31:56 PM
Y'know, I wasn't certain about Arm at first, but having read through an 87-post thread about IG defecation I know I've found my game.

;D ;D ;D
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

Have we covered why the salt flats don't have huge piles of Mek poop yet?

Because silt worms eat it?

Seriously though ... poop scripting for mek's and met's would be awesome  :D
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Because salt flats consist of a thin layer of salt over a sort of ooze consisting of mek poop and bacteria over a thicker layer of salt. So when you 'forage salt'...

Quote from: musashi on June 12, 2011, 08:16:29 AM

You notice: The ruddy, brown mekillot squeezes out a skimmer-sized ball of dung
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Quote from: Majikal on June 12, 2011, 12:20:24 PM
Quote from: musashi on June 12, 2011, 08:16:29 AM

You notice: The ruddy, brown mekillot squeezes out a skimmer-sized ball of dung

How many large bags do you think would be needed for this?
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

This thread is shit.

Two Rinthies, One cup.

well get rid of the other cup.. but you get the meaning.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Speaking of stacked shit ...

Oh, hey, there was a joke here but I forgot!

Some follks, like Tibetans, stick yak dung on their walls to let it dry... and use it for fuel on the fire.  Not much wood around, I guess.

Quote from: Sokotra on June 14, 2011, 04:13:10 PM

Some follks, like Tibetans, stick yak dung on their walls to let it dry... and use it for fuel on the fire.  Not much wood around, I guess.

Or they're just less wasteful than greedy white folks.