What if..?

Started by NOFUN, March 18, 2011, 07:53:34 AM

Everyone does, it's just auto-set to the language of your race.

What if everyone eventualy got tired; and would pass out if they didn't manualy go to sleep?
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

The Gaj would end up in ashes and breeds, drunks, bynners and whores would hobnob with the fancy people.
Huh you say? Vennant would start to shit himself when no one listened when he said, "Hey! Go sleep over there." He'd become depressed and morose. He'd start to drink, become impotent, and start to beat his mates, who would cheat on him but not leave him and a jealous lover would murder him and burn down the bar.

What would happen if someone murdered Vennant and burned down the Gaj.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on June 05, 2011, 02:55:55 PM
The Gaj would end up in ashes and breeds, drunks, bynners and whores would hobnob with the fancy people.

Also people would probably keep going there regardless, and comment to eachother how much nicer the place looks.

What if every creature in the arena "accidentaly" got released into the city?

Nothing outside the norm. Dead bodies in the streets, mass chaos, etc. The usual.

What if Allanak and Tuluk were destroyed, simultaneously?
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Nothing unusual.

What is the guild and the jaxa raided the nobles quarter in allanak, attempting to kill every one inside and burn down every building?
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌
    l̡̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø,,¸¸ø¤º°¨,, ø¤º°¨¨°º

at 11:26:01 AM
QuoteNothing outside the norm. Dead bodies in the streets, mass chaos, etc. The usual.

at 11:26:43 AM
QuoteNothing unusual.

Hivemind
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø,,¸¸ø¤º°¨,, ø¤º°¨¨°º

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on June 05, 2011, 03:26:01 PM
Nothing outside the norm. Dead bodies in the streets, mass chaos, etc. The usual.

What if Allanak and Tuluk were destroyed, simultaneously?

Luirs and Storm would have populations, but people would be super frustrated because they'd have to lug things from the north to Storm to store them in the apartments (and it would probably get stolen anyway). That wouldn't stop people from murdering to get apartments. The GDB would clamor for apartments to be put in to Luirs, but it would be denied by staff.

Quote from: NOFUN on June 05, 2011, 03:26:43 PM
Nothing unusual.

What is the guild and the jaxa raided the nobles quarter in allanak, attempting to kill every one inside and burn down every building?

Well, the Guild and the Jaxa Pah can't win, no matter what's on their side because eventually you'd get some majorly pissed off Templars, and if that doesn't work, Tektolnes himself. It might cause some damage, but I doubt that they'd manage to take out any House. Also, Borsail would already be safe. But, hey, maybe the Templars would sink more estates into lava. It would better match the volcano decor, and this would lead to a rise in tourism, which would be Allanak's new buisness.

What if a force (of your choice) actually succeeded in destroying the nobles quarter, and all but twenty nobles from each House?
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

The remaining Nobles get hunt down as prized possesions, heads stuffed and hung upon walls. (considerably counted as the lucky ones)

What if you could ride any known creature? what would your mount be?

Quote from: perfecto on June 08, 2011, 03:38:26 AM
The remaining Nobles get hunt down as prized possesions, heads stuffed and hung upon walls. (considerably counted as the lucky ones)

A silt flyer.

What is there where galleon sized skimmers?
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: Potaje on June 08, 2011, 04:38:50 AM
Quote from: perfecto on June 08, 2011, 03:38:26 AM

A silt flyer.

What is there where galleon sized skimmers?

I hope you can build a dock far out enough to keep it!

What would happen if Mekillots started screaming and fleeing when they saw people?

Those mekillot-driven argosies would be really fast and really loud.

What if kryl literally were the Aliens from Aliens?

The the whiny Legion recruit exlaims, in sirihish:
                  "Game over, man, Game over!"

What would happen if vampires (real onces, not Twilight ones) invaded the Known?

Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Every PC would beg to be turned, and in time would turn NPC and the entire population would turn into vampires craving blood, but there wouldn't be enough to go around.

What if races and classes were restricted to reflect the game worlds population?
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌

No more mul PCs!!!!   :'(

What if Byn Sergeants lived more than only a few days on average?

June 08, 2011, 08:39:14 AM #364 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 03:50:21 PM by bcw81
The world would end due to the paradox.

What if the Silt Sea pulled a tidal wave?

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

June 10, 2011, 02:27:33 AM #365 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 05:12:17 AM by perfecto
Red storm would embrase it and the new saying would be "if you ain't covered in sand, you don't belong in our land!"

What if someone started breeding anakores and silt-flyers togeather?

What if you got paid ten bucks for every RL day you played on arm? What IF?

We'd have enough players to get rid of the VNPC population completely, assuming the servers could handle the influx.

What if armageddon mud became a musical, with songs becoming enforced in everyday IG life?
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌

You couldn't even pay most of us to play!

What if people got a point of karma for every year they played?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on June 10, 2011, 08:24:05 AM
You couldn't even pay most of us to play!

What if people got a point of karma for every year they played?

Some people would have fifteen karma. If that was the only way you could get karma, I'd have less karma then I do now. But, interestingly enough, the exact amount of karma that I've actually used, to date.

What if there was a subguild for each of the elementalist guilds, and the bender guild, which allowed you to have a couple very low level powers of that glass? (In the case of an elementalist subguild, you would still register as a full elementalists, for gemming purposes).
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Then no other subguilds would be used.

What if magick was IGLY so rare that it was believed to be a fairy-tale, with the majority of the population not even believing in it?
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌

Armageddon would be so much better.

What if the rest of the Known found out about the Gypsy Waterslide Park?

Quote from: jstorrie on June 11, 2011, 06:08:30 PM
What if the rest of the Known found out about the Gypsy Waterslide Park?

The Gypsies would make a killing.

What if Thrain Ironsword succeeded in his attempts to defeat Tektolnes?

He would erect a steel dragon statue to celebrate his victory.

What if Valasaurus had been the one to cast mon un fuck up Allanak?

The hardcore fans of Tuluk would complain about how Steinal was noob mode for Armageddon and not gritty enough.

What if dwarven tribes ruled the Pah?
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

elves all over the place would start noticing they aren't as tall as they used to be.

What if the staff decided the players piss them off too much and banned everyone else from the game?