A different Tuluk RPT (Complete.)

Started by Sir Earl Loinworth, December 05, 2010, 05:00:50 PM

January 16 at 6PM. Does it work for you?

Yes
15 (48.4%)
No, how about January 23?
2 (6.5%)
How about the same day at 9PM?
6 (19.4%)
None of these work for me
8 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: March 05, 2011, 05:00:50 PM

December 05, 2010, 05:00:50 PM Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:43:31 PM by Sir Earl Loinworth
Hi, I'm trying to give plenty of notice for an event that is tentatively scheduled January 16 at 6PM EST. This RPT is different from the one recently posted about here (don't forget to vote there too), but is also rather complicated and needs the early notice due to the holidays and other stuff. The time is subject to change if too many people (or key people) can't make it - otherwise it will go as planned. It might also change if the other RPT clashes with this one. This RPT has a Tuluk rumor board post associated with it; read board 17 to see more information.

Since the RPT is faaar away, you can vote now if you like and change it later if needed.

Thanks!

December 09, 2010, 08:02:07 AM #1 Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:42:09 AM by Sir Earl Loinworth
It looks here like January 16 is being favored. So we'll go for January 16 at 6PM EST (for IC time related purposes).

Any changes to the time will be posted IG and in this thread. Be there or be disappeared square!

Updated information posted on the IC board!

Yes, this is tomorrow at 6PM EST! Information's on the Tuluk board! Consider yourselves reminded!

<subtle reminder> I heard there was an event of some sort starting today at 6PM EST. </subtle reminder>

This looks like it will be fun!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Thanks to everyone who attended and contributed for your participation and time. I hope everyone enjoyed it.

Quote from: Sir Earl Loinworth on January 16, 2011, 08:44:04 PM
Thanks to everyone who attended and contributed for your participation and time. I hope everyone enjoyed it.

*thumbs up*
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

That was fun!  Kudos to all!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Enjoyment was thorough.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Great time. Thanks for putting it together.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Hate taht I missed it.  :(
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.