Lowest of the low

Started by lordcooper, October 05, 2010, 08:50:02 PM

I'm curious as to what demographic would be considered the least worthy of the fluid it takes to spit on.

From a human perspective, I'd go for halfbreeds myself.  Elves (generally) have a tribe to back them up, half giants are amusing and easily manipulated, dwarves are little hardasses who could easily save your life, 'gickers are twisted baby eaters who nevertheless can be useful at times and rinthi may be scum, but at least thy're human scum.  Breeds as a whole bring nothing to the table for your average selfish human and belong nowhere.

Opinions?
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

I once made a half-elf 'Rinther with Tuluki parentage. He didn't last long.

It was awesome.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Racially, half-elves.

Half-elves are uncomfortable.  They are not people, but you know, in your head, that they're part person.  That doesn't make any real sense to your xenophobic, racially prejudiced brain.  You're kind of surprised that it even works; if you're agriculturally savvy, you're pretty sure that all half-elves are sterile.

Half-elves look like elves, except once a she-breed looked at you and you caught a glimpse of what the human mum must have looked like, and for just an instant--GAH!--you were turned on.  This made you feel dirty and angry; you growled at her and reached over and knocked her mug of ale off the bar.

You don't really like to see a half-elf, much less talk to it.  In your softer moments you know that it's kind of sad, but you really wish it would just go away and quit being disgusting.  Your player, if he admits it, may feel much the same discomfort about mentally retarded humans.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

I prefer to spit as a breed on racist humans.
So there.  :P
The Devil doesn't dawdle.

Quote from: brytta.leofa on October 05, 2010, 09:35:06 PM
Retards make me horny, so I spill their juice.

...?
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

Quote from: Scarecrow on October 05, 2010, 09:38:06 PM
I prefer to spit as a breed on racist humans.
So there.  :P

They outnumber you.  Non-racist humans probably don't; you'd be better off spittin' on them.

Racially, half-elves (Or they should be)

Magickally, pretty much anything, but i'd assume Nilazi are on the lowest of the low. They're not only feared by mundanes the whole world over, but pretty much every Magicker in existence will try to eliminate them.

And, of course, Mindbenders.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

In the north, gikers are certainly at the bottom of the cesspit.  After all, you might suffer a half-elf breathing.

In the south, ungemmed gikers and defilers would be at the bottom.  Whether one hates gemmers or half-breeds more is then probably a function of individual taste and experience.

I like this thread.  +1
He said, "I don't fly coach, never save the roach."

I'll go with the majority and say half-breeds.  I feel that while magickers are scored they are also feared.  A random commoner is much more likely to spit on a half-breed than a gemmed magicker.

I have another question.

Seeing as magickers are most definitely aberrations, would it be realistic for mundanes to view them as (practically?) being a different race?

As far as lowest of the low goes, I think you can go far lower than half-breeds, they're just the 'lowest' that are allowed to exist by the powers-that-be in the cities. Ungemmed magickers, defilers, mindbenders, desert elves of a hostile tribe, ect. They're lower since you want to kill them, not just abuse them.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

In Tuluk, magickers are much lower than breeds. Magickers are killed on sight! They're not even people. Breeds at least are citizens that the vast majority refer to as 'he' and 'she'.

Here's a funny question. Which is lower, a citizen breed or a foreigner human? Does it depend on if you live in Allanak or Tuluk?

foreigner for sure..

as for the LOWEST.. of the low..

I'm going gith..

Except for one really odd group of d-elves everyone hates gith.. they're all hunched over and ugly as shit.. they stink to high hell and wouldn't hesitate to spear you if they spotted you. (regardless of who you are)

I'm so glad they aren't walking around Red Storm anymore.. that was just uncomfortable as all get-out.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

October 05, 2010, 11:35:10 PM #15 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:39:13 PM by boog
A certain kicked dog collective group. Thing. :)
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

October 05, 2010, 11:40:47 PM #16 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:45:26 PM by brytta.leofa
Quote from: Drayab on October 05, 2010, 11:09:05 PMHere's a funny question. Which is lower, a citizen breed or a foreigner human? Does it depend on if you live in Allanak or Tuluk?

If you are mortally wounded and need someone to deliver the Crown of Tol-Oopa to your King's templars?  Might as well chance the half-elf; I mean, you know the foreigner is disloyal.

If you're looking for love?  The foreigner is exotic and interesting; the half-elf is just gross.

Quote from: perfecto on October 05, 2010, 11:34:17 PM
I'm going gith..

I'm not sure that the average city-dweller understands gith to be more than very dangerous, wily animals.  Baboon troups.

Do they have the big shiny baboon butts?
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Baboons that can talk, wear armor and wield weapons.
A dark-shelled scrab pinches at you, but you dodge out of the way.
A dark-shelled scrab brandishes its bone-handled, obsidian scimitar.
A dark-shelled scrab holds its bloodied wicked-edged, bone scimitar.

Quote from: Wolfsong on October 06, 2010, 01:12:52 AM
Baboons that can talk, wear armor and wield weapons.

And are probably more literate than any other species.
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

Gith are heavily armed, poo-covered monkey scholars.

from my experience w/ RP in my short time in Arm..

Would say it's gickers or really geographically based. Nak's in Tuluk. Tuluki's in Nak. Then gickers everywhere. I've found / seen more scenes with racism for those or even elves than with breeds.

Czar of City Elves.

Quote from: Qzzrbl on October 06, 2010, 04:42:22 AM
'Rinthi breed gemmmer.

I meet your bid and raise you a 'Rinthi breed defiler living in Tuluk.  Who also happens to be a slave in the Byn AND has a Sc't'ish' accent.