Let the confusion begin: Northern RPT!

Started by RedKingsBreaker, August 04, 2010, 09:12:00 AM

An exclusive RPT is being held on August 14th.  Workers for the event are welcome to begin setup at 12PM EST and the event itself will begin at 3PM EST.  Check the IC boards for more information.   ;)
"It's got a wonderful defense mechanism. You don't dare kill it."

Won't be able to make that date as i'll be at a festival all day working. :( Usually cool to check with people that are doing something for the event instead of just attending.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

August 04, 2010, 06:20:40 PM #2 Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 06:29:20 PM by RedKingsBreaker
I thought I gave the date to everyone, or have been over the last week or so... well shit.

What do people think about the 15th then, Sunday, same times?  I'll see if I can figure out how to do a poll, and please respond.  I'm sorry for any other scheduling problems that arise, I just thought that two weeks notice would be enough.

EDIT:  I HAVE ADDED A POLL WITH THE SAME SUBJECT LINE.  PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.
"It's got a wonderful defense mechanism. You don't dare kill it."

Locking this thread, as it is redundant now with the other thread regarding this same subject.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!