Author Topic: What are you currently watching?  (Read 278020 times)

RogueGunslinger

Re: What are you currently watching?
« Reply #3325 on: February 17, 2020, 03:40:48 AM »
In 2019 I saw a lot of really amazing things. Movies like Parasite, Endgame, Joker. Animes like Vinland Saga, Steins;Gate, Demon Slayer. Incredible Tv like Mr. Robot, Watchmen, Chernobyl,  Bojack Horseman.

But none of it comes even close to how Attack on Titan Season 3 made me feel. It's a really perfect season of Anime. I cried, I laughed, I got hype as fuck during the action. The Music, the story, the characters. It's really the perfect mix.

Gunnerblaster

« Reply #3326 on: March 02, 2020, 02:49:59 AM »
Altered Carbon, Season 2, was a good watch. Binged it all in one day. Had me immediately wanting more, after the end of an episode. It strayed a bit from the gritty & grim cyberpunk genre and moved to a bit more sci-fi techy stuff, but that was fine.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Silksquad

« Reply #3327 on: March 21, 2020, 04:06:05 PM »

Gunnerblaster

« Reply #3328 on: March 22, 2020, 04:38:47 AM »

This was top-notch. The animation style, voice acting, and grittiness of the series was just superbly well-done. Fair warning, though - It's 18+ rating, for violence, nudity, and gore, is well earned, so don't watch this with the kiddos.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Shaydee

« Reply #3329 on: March 22, 2020, 09:20:36 AM »

This was top-notch. The animation style, voice acting, and grittiness of the series was just superbly well-done. Fair warning, though - It's 18+ rating, for violence, nudity, and gore, is well earned, so don't watch this with the kiddos.

Every single part of me is DYING to watch the new season, but I have to wait for my husband to watch it  :o ::)

So I'm instead basically watching Frozen 2 on repeat, because it actually is, a really great movie with very good messages in it.
I may rewatch Berserk soon - though I wish with all my heart it was all done in the original art style.

rohenne

« Reply #3330 on: March 22, 2020, 03:12:44 PM »
new season of castlevania is some of the best fantasy TV I've ever seen.

Raptor_Dan

« Reply #3331 on: March 27, 2020, 10:57:50 PM »
Anyone watching Star Trek: Picard? you can see it free with 'GIFT' for a while, on the CBS app, thanks to Sir Patrick Stewart.
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
« Reply #3332 on: March 27, 2020, 11:01:22 PM »