Author Topic: >l w To the west you see: The Golden State of California  (Read 10666 times)

Samoa

Re: >l w To the west you see: The Golden State of California
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 03:13:16 PM »
I'd come, if I'm in town; I'll be in LA for most of mid-May and only in SF again after the 25th or so.

That said, I'd vote for somewhere more interesting than pier 39.

Go camp in Golden Gate and see how many homeless looking for drugs or a drum circle you can fight off before dawn!!
If I hunt for those people, it would only be to hit them in the face. Fucking lifestyle homeless kids.
<SanveanArmageddon> d00d
---
[Laeris] (11:52:53 AM): If penicillin started spilling out of your butt, what would you do with it?

Marc

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 03:35:28 PM »
Life choices!!!  The TipTop and all the clingon bars around Chinatown are where it's at btw.  They're all BYOdancing which can be good or bad, but that's that.  Fifth Ave is/was pretty damn awesome back in the day too though you have to get off the top40 hiphop nightmare floor and into the reggaeton and jungle basement.

Good Luck! o7
Quote from: Zhaira
I don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: Mansa
Marc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
If getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Derain

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2011, 03:06:43 AM »
I said that would be the starting point for the attack on the awesomer parts lol.

Fathi

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2011, 03:48:20 AM »
I'm taking my dirty foreigner boyfriend to the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose tomorrow. I'll give you guys a trip report!
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Yam

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2011, 12:09:01 AM »
WELL?!

Adhira

• Producer
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2011, 02:37:39 PM »
How weird I was on Winchester Blvd yesterday for work.   Was it any good?
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Samoa

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2011, 03:38:23 PM »
How weird I was on Winchester Blvd yesterday for work.   Was it any good?
Adhira, when are we gonna get together for driiiinks?
<SanveanArmageddon> d00d
---
[Laeris] (11:52:53 AM): If penicillin started spilling out of your butt, what would you do with it?

Is Friday

• My Twitch Channel
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 01:44:13 AM »
Hey Casey, since you're gonna be down for the 4th of July in the San Diego area, do you wanna get together that weekend? I'll bring my hot wife and I guess other people in the areaish can attend. If you like, not that the 4th of July is more interesting on base, we could do that, too. It'll make you more American.
And then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.